Pregnant after 35
Options

addicted to registry stalking

I don't know why this is, because I am not even having a real shower. But I get so excited when I see that something has been purchased off the registry and can't wait to find out who the generous party is!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: addicted to registry stalking

• Options
    I was a bad bridal registry stalker followed b a bad baby registry stalker.  Shameful...but oh so gratifying.
  • Options

imageSunAndRain:
    I was a bad bridal registry stalker followed b a bad baby registry stalker.  Shameful...but oh so gratifying.

This is going to be me-- I'm already excited about my baby registry. Way more than my bridal registry, and I stalked that puppy like I was paparazzi and it was Beyonc?!

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL.  I did the same thing even though I never had a shower and never told people that we had a registry.  Some industrious people found it anyway and it was always exciting to see that someone besides me bought something off of it.  I mostly created it to keep track of what I wanted and still needed!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I'm the same as ELF... although I haven't stalked it yet. I started one because my SIL said she would be throwing a shower for me, but now we're 12 weeks away from EDD and no one has said a thing about it.

Seeing as this is #2 for us, and it's a 2nd boy and we kept practically all of #1's stuff knowing we'd have another baby... DH and I had said we'd prefer more of a diaper party type thing where we could just do a family bbq  and if people wanted to do gifts they could bring various size diapers... but I made a small registry just in case they went looking. small cheap things we don't have, like diaper bags, and the bottles (or at least the nipples) that should probably be replaced) in case anyone went looking... and as a list of things so DH and I don't forget stuff. lmao. Everytime I think of something to add, I can't help but look to see if anything has been purshased though, even though only DH and I know about it.

I was a terrible registry stalker when DH and I got married... but I discovered that some people bought things on our registry, and we never got those things... talk about major disappointment, right? Who does THAT?!

• Options
    Glad i'm not the only one doing this....lol. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"