December 2010 Moms
Options

*EarsToYou* and any Real Housewives of New Jersey watchers

EarsToYou, every time I see your profile pic, it makes me think of Jacqueline from Real Housewives of New Jersey. Do you watch that? Has anyone said that before, or is it just me?
BabyFruit Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: *EarsToYou* and any Real Housewives of New Jersey watchers

• Options
    I haven't heard that before, and I've never seen the show, but I'll have to check it out now! She's the incredibly good looking, NOT crazy one, right? ;-)

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

imageEarsToYou:
    I haven't heard that before, and I've never seen the show, but I'll have to check it out now! She's the incredibly good looking, NOT crazy one, right? ;-)

She's the sweet pretty, kind hearted one. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageCarlaBrett:
    EarsToYou, every time I see your profile pic, it makes me think of Jacqueline from Real Housewives of New Jersey. Do you watch that? Has anyone said that before, or is it just me?
    I never noticed the resemblence before but now that you pointed it out I do!
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• Options
    imageLovesMM:

imageEarsToYou:

She's the sweet pretty, kind hearted one

This, and it you don't watch, you definitely should! It's addicting!

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"