Dads & Dads-to-be
Options

Still Trying to Figure Out....

Here it is Monday morning and I am seeing more women on the DAD'S FORUM then I am seeing men.

Wives seem to be really good at that, horning in on us when we really do not want them to.

Must be the attention that they seem to always crave....

Re: Still Trying to Figure Out....

• Options
    I can feel them watching my with their eyes..... their JUDGING eyes..
  • Options

Yup, we just don't want to let you have any space. But I'm sure if you keep bitching about it, we'll go away. That's how these things work, right?

Maybe if you all would actually write more than one post a day, more dads would come out and the women-folk infestation would die down.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Whether we post once a day or 50 times, this is still the Dads and Dads-To-Be Board. Feel free to visit, drop some wisdom or even ask a question...but don't question our methods.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm not questioning your methods. I'm questioning the incessant bitching that's been going on about all the women posting here, and offering a possible solution.

• Options
    And guess what. If you post more, it will be harder for the women to keep up with what's going on here. As it is, I check this out about once a week, and nothing is changing. The most action this board gets is whining about how it's infested with non-Dads. I fail to see why you'd want to be left alone. I can only assume that then there would be nothing at all for you to talk about.
  • Options

all these girl posts are messing up the man thread.

darn dang girls with their vaginas and such. 

• Options
    imageFlashFry:

all these girl posts are messing up the man thread.

darn dang girls with their vaginas and such. 

Those vaginas got you here. :P

I personally typically lurk here for a perspective when my husband and I argue about baby stuff being first time parents. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagelivinginashoe:

Yup, we just don't want to let you have any space. But I'm sure if you keep bitching about it, we'll go away. That's how these things work, right?

Maybe if you all would actually write more than one post a day, more dads would come out and the women-folk infestation would die down.

You actually personally had the power to not comment on this thread and be part of the solution.  Just couldn't help yourself could you.

Wish I could quote jay-z but I would be lying "I got 99 problems but a *** ain't one" 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagelivinginashoe:
    And guess what. If you post more, it will be harder for the women to keep up with what's going on here. As it is, I check this out about once a week, and nothing is changing. The most action this board gets is whining about how it's infested with non-Dads. I fail to see why you'd want to be left alone. I can only assume that then there would be nothing at all for you to talk about.

Another woman trying to tell us how to do something......

Funny thing is, before this forum was created, I would visit the Sept. 2012 Moms page and I would get SLAMMED by a good number of you hens for trying to post questions over there.

So, we get yelled at for posting over there whiile we get yelled at for not posting properly over here.

The mind of a woman, nothing like it!

• Options
    Do your wives know you complain about women this much? Or do you not have the balls to talk like this to them? Just wondering.

Jacob, 1/14/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"