Single Parents
Options

Gah! some one make me date!

It's just getting ridiculous. It's been almost two years, and I can't even get past a second date without wanting to strangle  someone. 

Any one else have this problem? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Gah! some one make me date!

• Options
    Wish I knew. I may just be a little bitter
  • Options
    Put dating on hold and get into therapy. You want strangle someone before a second date and you don't know why? I wouldn't classify that as normal.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Me three. I didn't realize how bad it was until I started talking to my radio today...

Taylor Swift 'misses screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain'?  Taylor Swift is an idiot.  Being 'so in love' does not 'make you act insane'. No wonder dysfunction is so accepted, lol.

I don't miss any of that. I am at a stage where I miss sleep. And maybe when I sleep more, I will think people are far less annoying :)

Give it time!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagecaptainobvious12:

Me three. I didn't realize how bad it was until I started talking to my radio today...

Taylor Swift 'misses screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain'?  Taylor Swift is an idiot.  Being 'so in love' does not 'make you act insane'. No wonder dysfunction is so accepted, lol.

I don't miss any of that. I am at a stage where I miss sleep. And maybe when I sleep more, I will think people are far less annoying :)

Give it time!

This is my exact problem. I love sleep more than men.

Problem solved, no therapy needed ;) 

• Options
    imagetifanico:

I wish I had any advice. Its been 4 years for me and I'm right there with you.  

Dang, you were supposed to tell me it gets better! ha

Prince Charming vibes for both of us! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"