January 2011 Moms
Options

RouensDream

2»

Re: RouensDream

• Options

imageSweetHurricane:
    - Book

His all time favorite is still Good Night Gorilla. He can't get enough of that one. 

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageSweetHurricane:

- TV Show

Thomas or Little Einsteins. He loves them both.

Siggy Badges

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSweetHurricane:
    What are your top 3 favorite tv shows?

Ones that are still going/current:

1. Game of Thrones

2. Gossip Girl

3.  True Blood

Siggy Badges

• Options

imageSweetHurricane:
    What is the last movie you saw at home? in the theater?

At home- Conan ( The new one, it was terrible)

Theater- I haven't been since Finn was born. Don't remember what it was. 

Siggy Badges

• Options

imageSweetHurricane:
    Are you doing anything special to celebrate LO's 18 month birthday?

Hmmm... maybe cupcakes and small presents. I feel like we probably should start that tradition, since his birthday might get over shadowed by the holidays. What about you guys?

Siggy Badges

• Options

imageSweetHurricane:

Hmmm... maybe cupcakes and small presents. I feel like we probably should start that tradition, since his birthday might get over shadowed by the holidays. What about you guys?

Siggy Badges

• Options
    imageRedZee:

At least if Rouens doesn't turn Silver from this post, Sweet H will turn Gold. ;)

(I love that you can post this with 2U2, it gives me hope that there is life after having 2 children...or at least there's The Bump.)

I was thinking the same thing. Yes

Siggy Badges

• Options
    imageRedZee:

At least if Rouens doesn't turn Silver from this post, Sweet H will turn Gold. ;)

(I love that you can post this with 2U2, it gives me hope that there is life after having 2 children...or at least there's The Bump.)

Hey, I might as well up my post count while I'm at it!

I swear I don't ignore my kids to play on TB. Stick out tongue Yesterday was one of those magical days that they were both napping at the same time as each other.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageRouensDream:

imageSweetHurricane:
    What is your favorite exhibit at the SD Zoo?

Tough question. I like so many of them. Pandas for sure, followed by Gorillas! 

Any baby pandas lately? There was a young one when we went to Zoo Atlanta - so awesome to see!

Gorillas freak me out. I was watching Undercover Boss and the zookeeper was telling the boss not to look them straight in the eye or they'll go nuts because you're challenging them or something like that.

• Options
    imageRouensDream:

imageSweetHurricane:

The giraffes are at the safari park, which is closer to where I live and you can feed them at certain times...you would LOVE it.

When we lived in CA, I made sure to visit the SD Zoo but we didn't have time for the Safari park. We'll definitely go next time we're there though!

• Options
    imageRouensDream:
    imageSweetHurricane:

Do you have any names in mind? Would you reuse your second choice name from your first pregnancy, or use the girl name you had picked out?

I have a few girl names in mind. Eden, Zoe, Sophie, Kate...

If we had a boy I would push for the name Max again. 

Are you sure you don't want to spell it all crazy like Zoooeiey?

• Options
    imageRouensDream:

imageSweetHurricane:
    What does your H do for a living?

He works for a structural engineering office. He does architectural drawings. He has an art degree. But loves doing this, so he plans on getting his graduate degree in architecture. 

That's really cool! My mom went to art school and my sister is an engineer (civil).

• Options
    imageRouensDream:

imageSweetHurricane:

We're going to the SC Aquarium. I also just ordered her some new bath toys and a Marlins jersey, so I guess I will say those are for her half birthday (not that she'll know or care, lol).

• Options
    How much is gas where you are? It's dropping like crazy here. On Saturday is was $2.99 and today it's down to $2.88!!
  • Options
    RedZeeRedZee member

imageSweetHurricane:
    How much is gas where you are? It's dropping like crazy here. On Saturday is was $2.99 and today it's down to $2.88!!

$2.88?!?!? We were so excited it dropped to $3.67 here! This area is just too expensive...

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • Options
    imageSweetHurricane:
    imageRouensDream:

imageSweetHurricane:
    What does your H do for a living?

He works for a structural engineering office. He does architectural drawings. He has an art degree. But loves doing this, so he plans on getting his graduate degree in architecture. 

That's really cool! My mom went to art school and my sister is an engineer (civil).

Really, no way! Lol! That is awesome.

Siggy Badges

• Options
    imageSweetHurricane:
    imageRouensDream:

imageSweetHurricane:

Tough question. I like so many of them. Pandas for sure, followed by Gorillas! 

Any baby pandas lately? There was a young one when we went to Zoo Atlanta - so awesome to see!

Gorillas freak me out. I was watching Undercover Boss and the zookeeper was telling the boss not to look them straight in the eye or they'll go nuts because you're challenging them or something like that.

No , they are building a new Panda enclosure. So the Pandas are chilling somewhere else. A baby panda must have been fun. 

Yeah. Don't look at Gorillas..they consider it rude. Lol. 

Siggy Badges

• Options

imageSweetHurricane:

Premium was 3.89 today. Woot. So glad its coming down. 

Siggy Badges

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"