Preemies

Intro-Preemie mom (again)

Hi Ladies,

I wanted to introduce myself since it looks like I was made to be a preemie mom.  Our son was born at 30 weeks 6 days on June 13th.  He weighed 3lb.9oz. and is currently in the NICU but doing very well.  He was on room air within hours of being taken to the NICU and off of the CPAP by day two.  Over ten days his feeds have increased from 3 to 30 and now Mommy just has to keep up! 

We love our NICU.  We had a stay there last July with our G/B twins who were born at 23 weeks but unforutnately, due to there gestational age, never were able to come home with us.  They were beautiful, as is their new little brother, but it is all very bittersweet and extremely scary.

I am looking forward to getting to "know" all of you and hope that we can watch our wee ones grow even more strong and healthy each day!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Intro-Preemie mom (again)

• Welcome.  This board has been a wealth of information and support for me, I hope you find it to be the same.  Being off the CPAP is awesome!  
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Married 9/22/07, began TTC 8/10
    Diagnosed with DOR, LP defect, mild endometriosis and cysts
    BFP #1 EDD 9/10/11, natural miscarriage at 6w
    BFP #2 Medicated cycle, twin boys born 4/4/12 at 29w4d
    BFP #3 EDD 8/8/14, D&C for missed miscarriage at 8w, baby boy with triploidy
    BFP #4 June 2014 CP
  • Thanks Missa!  I think I remember you from my brief visit to the MC/PL board (someone got a little snappy because I posted and actually had a birth-it was before the loss board was started) and you tok up for me.

I am happy to see that your sweet babies are home and doing well.  Big Smile

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • DrRxDrRx member
    Congratulations on your little guy! I'm glad to hear that he is doing well and just basically a feeder/grower now! I'm sorry to hear about your loss. 
    TTC Since July 2008.
    Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
    Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
    Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
    9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
    FET 1 3/2013 BFN
    FET 2 5/2013 BFN
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Congratulations on the birth of your son. I think I recognize your SN from the Baltimore Bump board or maybe it's the Baltimore Nest Board. Anyway, welcome!

What hospital are you at? Praying that your little guy keeps up the good work. Please keep us posted. 

• Glad your LO is doing well! Congrats.
    Jenn Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"