Health & Exercise
Options

Raspberry Ketones?

Has anyone taken these & had results? I just started taking them after seeing it on Dr. Oz & my sister in law (an RN at the cleveland clinic) told me how a nurse at her work had been seeing great results with it. I do exercise at least 5 days a week. I have been for 6 months now & I am STUCK on these last 10 pounds I want to lose!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimage

Natural M/C at 7 weeks 9.17.08 Natural M/C at 7 weeks 2.1.13

Re: Raspberry Ketones?

• Options

imageCrash Into Me:
    Sadly, there's no magic weight loss pill.  I tend to think of Dr. Oz as being a quack, too.

Haha, I question Dr. Oz as well.  Every show seems to be about weight loss and how you should incorporate such and such into your diet.  If I ate everything Dr. Oz suggested I'd weigh 300 pounds! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageCrash Into Me:
    Sadly, there's no magic weight loss pill.  I tend to think of Dr. Oz as being a quack, too.

I have been on the weight loss pill called adipex (aka my magic pill) 3 times in the past....I lost 30 pounds the first time, 40 the second & 34 this past time. In 3 months each time. The hard part is keeping it off. I could get him to give it to me again but I do not want to rely on perscription pills to help me lose weight anymore. I have had no problem keeping it off on my own this past time so far but I am stuck on these last 10 pounds. I did a lot of research on raspberry ketones & decided to give it a shot...mainly bc it is all natural. Ill let you know how it works :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageang.ela23:

imageCrash Into Me:

I have been on the weight loss pill called adipex (aka my magic pill) 3 times in the past....I lost 30 pounds the first time, 40 the second & 34 this past time. In 3 months each time. The hard part is keeping it off. I could get him to give it to me again but I do not want to rely on perscription pills to help me lose weight anymore. I have had no problem keeping it off on my own this past time so far but I am stuck on these last 10 pounds. I did a lot of research on raspberry ketones & decided to give it a shot...mainly bc it is all natural. Ill let you know how it works :)

That's the problem with pills. They are not part of a sustainable lifestyle. The moment you stop taking them, the weight comes back on. I really think that unless you are really overweight, you should side-eye any method/diet/pill/regime that makes you lose more than 2lbs a week.

I know it's hard to lose that last 10lbs, but proper diet and exercise is the only sure way to properly take it off and keep it off. Slow and steady wins the race!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    imageTeacherVicky:
    imageang.ela23:

imageCrash Into Me:

That's the problem with pills. They are not part of a sustainable lifestyle. The moment you stop taking them, the weight comes back on. I really think that unless you are really overweight, you should side-eye any method/diet/pill/regime that makes you lose more than 2lbs a week.

I know it's hard to lose that last 10lbs, but proper diet and exercise is the only sure way to properly take it off and keep it off. Slow and steady wins the race!

Yeah I know, I am proud of myself for not gaining it back right away this time-which is what usually happens but I have been stuck on these last 10 pounds for over 2 months! Its so annoying!! At least I am not gaining though right!?

• Options
    imageCrash Into Me:

Why bother posting if you're set in your decision?  I have 10 lbs I would love to lose, unfortunately, I love food and have a horrid sweet tooth. 

Plus, you look pretty thin in your pictures.  Are you sure this isn't a mental thing with you?  Just remember that you have to be a good role model to your little girls.  Teach them that being rail thin isn't necessarily the best thing, but being happy and making good life choices is.

I believe my very first post was that I had already started taking them...I was just wondering if anyone on here were taking them & had seen any results.

I love food too & pizza is my weakness. haha

Eh I am technically 20 pounds overweight still according to the BMI chart but I would look disgusting 20 pounds lighter...10 pounds & I will be comfortable. I need meat on my bones, being rail thin is unattractive to me. & that picture was taken at an above view which makes me look thinner LOL. 

My main concern is my girls...I want to be healthy for them which is why I exercise at least 5 times a week & try to eat healthy around them. I go up & down so much with my weight which started in high school & I do not want them to go through it. They have no idea I take any pills besides my one a day womens vitamin. I would never let them think being super skinny & popping pills was a good lifestyle choice.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"