1st Trimester
Options

42 and pregnant

I just found out a little over a week ago that I am pregnant with my 3rd child.  I am 42 with a 14 year old and a 12 year old.  I am 6 weeks and had sore boobs at first and felt tired, but now I don't feel pregnant.  Has anybody else ever experienced this?  I will admit the fact that I'm 42 scares me a bit and I afraid that I will miscarry.  I'm trying to put my worries in God's hands, but it's not always easy. 

Re: 42 and pregnant

• Options
    Congratulations, it's amazing Smile Symptoms come and go. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! And if it makes you feel better my aunt had her first when she was 40 and her second at 43. She has two happy and healthy boys :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats! It's perfectly normal. 
    IVF #1 BFN... IVF #2 BFP! TWINS!
    Twins born too early at 23 weeks due to incompetent cervix
    FET #1, IUI #1, 2, 3, 4 - all BFN
    IVF #3 BFP!!! IT'S A BOY! Born July 16th, 2011
    FET #2 BFP! Due February 15, 2013
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Sarah was 99 when she got pregnant.... trust in God and thank Him daily for the amazing life growing inside you....  Speak life daily over your child, that it will live and not die, and it will develop to completion lacking nothing, physically, emotionally, mentally etc....   Just be the life speaker over your child.... soon your worries will fade and you will have confidence in our creator that He makes no mistakes and His plans are yes and amen.    Be encouraged!!!  blessings.

cindie 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    This is my 2nd and I've had less symptoms than I did with my first. My m/s came and went within a 2-week period, and I also went from being exhausted to feeling like a million bucks. At 12 weeks I'm starting to feel tired again. Symptoms come and go, but if you're worried about it you can certainly voice your concern to your OB (if you haven't already made an appt). Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagecindiesheart:

Sarah was 99 when she got pregnant.... trust in God and thank Him daily for the amazing life growing inside you....  Speak life daily over your child, that it will live and not die, and it will develop to completion lacking nothing, physically, emotionally, mentally etc....   Just be the life speaker over your child.... soon your worries will fade and you will have confidence in our creator that He makes no mistakes and His plans are yes and amen.    Be encouraged!!!  blessings.

cindie 

Wow!!! Amazing :0) Thanks for your words!!!

If you knew how lonely my life has been And how long I've been so alone And if you knew how I wanted someone to come along And change my life the way you've done

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

pregnancy

Anniversary
  • Options
    imagecindiesheart:

cindie 

Yes 

• Options
    I am also expecting my 3rd, will be 40 when baby is born, and this is a surprise pregnancy. I would not worry that you're not experiencing symptoms right now. I had daily naseau when pg with my DD, but almost no symptoms with my DS. Every pregnancy is different. I am wishing this pregnancy was more like the one I had with DS, but unfortunately I have daily nauseau like I did with DD. I am wondering if I am having another girl? If it is, my theory will be that boy pregnancies agree with me and girl pregnancies do not!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagecindiesheart:

cindie 

This!! Love!

• Options
    I actually know several women who have had babies recently and they were over 40!  Healthy babies, easy pregnancies!  I wish you the best!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"