December 2010 Moms
Options

5:30 am why!

Over the course of a month my child has been getting up earlier and earlier. Today being 5:30 am. She used to sleep until 7:30! She is teething all four Molars for awhile now. but something's gotta give, mommy is tired!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: 5:30 am why!

• Options
    I know exactly how you feel. Dd has been waking up at 5. I dont go in and get her for a half hour or so. She has been making up her sleep in a 3 hour nap, ugh.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

::Passes the pot of coffee::

5:10 over here. Took an hour & 10 min to get him back to sleep on his floor for another 50 min. ugh

He was so worked up in his crib b/c I didn't get him right away, he hit his face on his crib & now looks like he's been in a boxing match w/ a cut right under his eye. Awesome.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    oh, welcome to my world. he hasn't slept past 6 in who knows how long. today it was 5:20. i didn't go get him til 6 but thankfully he plays pretty well for awhile on his own.. he makes up for it with a 2-3 hour nap so i guess i can't complain (but i am anyway).
  • Options

imagejanneann1127:
    oh, welcome to my world. he hasn't slept past 6 in who knows how long. today it was 5:20. i didn't go get him til 6 but thankfully he plays pretty well for awhile on his own.. he makes up for it with a 2-3 hour nap so i guess i can't complain (but i am anyway).

This is us ... Minus playing pretty well in the crib. When she is up, you better get her. Right now. 

image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagehiimpolish:

imagejanneann1127:

This is us ... Minus playing pretty well in the crib. When she is up, you better get her. Right now. 

ew... ouch. that blows. :(

• Options
    Eeeep!  This is a scary thread.  ::runs away from the early babies::
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options
    Starting this morning we will no longer be going in to get T before 6. He will just have to keep himself occupied I'd he wakes up before 6.
    photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageKellog+1:
    Eeeep!  This is a scary thread.  ::runs away from the early babies::

This. lol But then again, my kid doesn't go to bed 'til 10pm. =/

Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mine used to sleep in til 730-800 before starting the day, so I switched shifts at my job to do 12-12 shifts thinking that it would be easier to be a normal person and a way to get off night shifts, and in the last month he has crept up earlier and earlier waking up.  Now he wakes anywhere from 530-615, but I don't get him to 630-7.  He usually just rolls around in bed, plays his seahorse and talks to himself, occasionally dozes off for 10-15 min, I swear I think he uses his seahorse like a little snooze alarm. Since he isn't in a crib any longer I'm too paranoid to not have the monitor on so I just listen to him talk/shuffle until I figure it's time to start the day and get breakfast going.  We thought it was the earlier sunrise and tried black out curtains, no such luck.  And I don't think he is teething really now (he was for about the last 3 months but we seem to be on a break for a bit). I miss my sleep but I do enjoy the 2-3 hour naps during the afternoon when I'm home, I get some shuteye as well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DS gets up at 5:30 all of the time. even though there are blackout shades in his room I think it is the earlier rising sun. He takes after me, a morning person. Still wish he would sleep later, though, even just 30-40 minutes.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"