New to The Bump
Options

Weekend Updates?

Hi Ladies!  I have been off the boards for about a week - I found out about a job so we decided to put off trying until July/August+ (it's an academic job, so hoping for a summer '13 due date).  But I am going to keep charting etc. and wanted to see how all the other newbies are doing:

- How is charting going?

- Anyone testing this weekend?

- For all you ladies recently off BCPs, anything new/strange going on?

AND...

- the movie "Magic Mike"... planning on checking it out? :):):)

Re: Weekend Updates?

• Options

Hi! Not TTGP here but you might want to post and introduce yourself to the Trying To Get Pregnant board.

This one isn't frequented much and you will get better replies there.

Welcome to the Bump

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

- How is charting going?  Charting is going well I think!  I started charting in the middle of my cycle so I know it's totally a wash this month but it gets me in the routine for next month.  Also, I just need something to do to make me feel "productive".

- Anyone testing this weekend?  I did test yesterday morning (negative) even though I knew it would be too early (since I wasn't charting all month, my best guess is maybe 6 DPO).  I only tested because I was donating blood yesterday and figured "What the hell, just in case."

- For all you ladies recently off BCPs, anything new/strange going on?  I went off BCP in March (my doctor told me it was okay to off in the middle of my cycle, which in hindsight didn't seem like such a good idea since I ended up having withdrawals) and had a period 2 weeks after my previous cycle.  Okay, I figured that was just because my body was all messed up from no hormones.  But ever since then I have been on a 28 day cycle, no questions asked.  Which I find strange since before BCP it wasn't regular.  I was only on BCP for a little over 2 years.  But I'll take it!  It's nice being able to predict it.  For now.

AND...

- the movie "Magic Mike"... planning on checking it out? :):):)  YES

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Good luck!  I am newly off BCPs as well... strange getting used to how my body feels mid-cycle, but we're excited to start really trying now that it's been >month since the pills.

:)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"