Attachment Parenting
Options

AP debate on Anderson on Monday

I thought the media was done with this but I just saw a blip on my screen announcing the episode for Monday.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: AP debate on Anderson on Monday

• Options
    Just saw that Mayim B. will be interviewed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I wonder if it's a repeat... She was on there a while ago, after the Time cover. It was actually a good show. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageGibsonGirl620:
    I wonder if it's a repeat... She was on there a while ago, after the Time cover. It was actually a good show. 

Oh, probably. I didn't know he even had a day time talk show until today so it could very well be a repeat. 

• Options
    It was a repeat but I didn't see it the first time.  I DVR'd it... what did you think?  I just LOVE her... One of my favorite media people, to be honest, and I actually started watching Big Bang because of how much I like her...

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
    Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"