Cloth Diapering
Options

If you have to use sposies...

What brand do you use?

We're going on vacation in about two weeks and we've decided that using our cloth just isn't feasible :( I'm not happy about it.

But we haven't used sposies for months so I don't know what brand to get. I do know that the last time I bought Luvs; never again though because I could smell them across the room-gross! 

TIA! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If you have to use sposies...

• Options
    I just use the Up and Up from Target. ITA about the Luvs...they STINK (as do Pampers).
    DS1: Wild Man born 11/28/07
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use the pampers swaddlers. It is gross when DD poops because they smell, but I've found huggies smelt worse though. Haven't tried other brands.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Huggies. Pure and Natural are my favorite kinds, but Snug&Dry and Movers are okay, too. All work for us.
    BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• Options
    LUVS is my #1 choice and then Parent's Choice (WalMart) or Up and Up (Target) DD leaks when she has Pampers and Huggies on. FWIW Huggies is the main reason I switched the CD because the chemical smell was HORRIBLE. LUVS just has a baby powder smell to them, IMO! Pampers also has Dry Max and that put a blister on DD's bottom so I stay away from those. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Labor Buddy to chulita425!
  • Options
    7th Generation chlorine free sposies. Might as well keep trying to avoid the chemicals and fragrances even if you have to use sposies! They're more papery than traditional sposies bit still super absorbant. DS seems more comfortable in them than "traditional" sposies. Also, Pampers DO stink. They triggered my allergies! :)
  • Options
     Huggies Pure & Natural.
  • Options
    pampers swaddlers
    Me: 29 | SO: 28
    Started Dating SO: 9/26/2009
    DS Born: 6/02/2012
    Tied the Knot: 11/14/2015
    Trying for Number Two since 9/1/15
    BFP!!! Baby 2 Due: 12/6/21
  • Options
    Pampers. Huggies reeked :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    C&D-Married 05.28.11 Noelle 03.12.12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    When we use sposies, we use Target Up & Up for daytime and Huggies overnights at bedtime. 
  • Options
    Honest company or earths best when we travel
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Target because they don't smell like a powder bottle exploded.  Luvs are basically the same, but stink.
    Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    honest diapers for cuteness and non chemical. pampers swaddlers for ease and blowout protection
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DH refuses to use cloth so he uses Huggies. I personally think they suck but he insists that they're the "best", even though DS has blowouts all the time in them. Which, maybe for sposie users, that's as good as it gets.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 11/23/10 MMC @ 7w3d Discovered @ 10w2d D&C 1/12/11

BFP 7/6/11 Our Lucky Charm born 3/5/12
  • Options

Huggies. The Pampers smell and gave DD a horrible rash on her bottom.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    We use Earth's Best or Seventh Gen if we need to.

Our Adoption Blog & Fundraising Efforts

Heading to China in November 2014 to bring our son home!

• Options
    We use the disposable inserts for the grovia AI2s and hand wash the covers in the sink.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    jw87jw87 member
    We always bought the target brand with DS.  Of all disposables they were soft, did their job and were affordable.  I'd compare the quality to pampers. 

• Options
    Pampers Stay Dry, but only because they were given to us at the baby shower.  DH hates how they smell, although they didn't bother me.  I think I want to give 7th Gen a try if/when we need sposies after she outgrows the Pampers.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"