Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

How to get a hospital tour? Baylor Downtown

Hi Ladies,

Do any of you know how you go about getting a tour of the birthing facilities at Baylor Downtown?

Thanks so much!

Amber

Re: How to get a hospital tour? Baylor Downtown

• You can schedule a maternity tour online on the Classes and Events page of their website.

https://www.baylorhealth.com/PhysiciansLocations/Dallas/Pages/ClassesEvents.aspx

• You can also call. They answer 24hrs a day. 1-800-422-9567. If you are delivering soon you need to call now. August is fully booked and there were only two openings when I called for July. I just called on Friday.
  • Loading the player...
  • Those are both good ways to get it scheduled. Is this your first?? If so if you take the birthing class or even the refresher course you will get a tour of the facilities. It is really awesome!! I delivered my first at Arlington Memorial but switched OB's and I am being induced Friday at Baylor Downtown. So excited!!
  • Hi Yall

Thank you all so much for your help!  This is perfect, I will look into the links and give the hospital a call.

Liyah - Today's Friday!! I hope your delivery went smoothly and congrats to you!!!!

This is my first, I'm not due untill Feb 2013, but I hear about all these people talking about hospitals and all the different type of facilities I thought I would check it out.  When did yall start checking out hospitals?

Thanks again adn Congrats!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"