1st Trimester
Options

STILL WAITING

I had my blood taken yesterday morning and i still havent heard anything back from my doctor i have called twice once yesterday and once today. They are checking y hch levels cause i have a threatned miscarriage. im going crazy waiting. they heard the heartbeat it was a strong 149 on tuesday the spotting has stopped i have no cramping but im going crazy from waiting.

Re: STILL WAITING

• Options

If it makes you feel any better I had my first doctor's appointment May 29th and I still haven't heard back from them on my blood!

I am thinking nothing is wrong since they didn't call me.

GOOD LUCK!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    sesigssesigs member
    I find with my OB no news is good news about blood work. However, because of the threatened miscarriage I would be going crazy too! I would try calling the office before they close if you don't hear soon. GL! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wouldn't freak out too much...they call every incident of spotting a "threatened miscarriage". If they saw the heartbeat and didn't tell you anything at the appointment try and breathe easy. I went to the ER for a spotting incident and they did a pelvic exam and an u/s and didn't find anything scary, just a healthy baby with a strong heartbeat. My dr said my bloodwork "looked good" and that was as specific as he got.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had my appointment last Wednesday 6/13 and no one called and i forgot to call so I called Monday and there was a note on my chart for me to talk with the nurse so I guess it was up to me to call they werent going to call me
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"