4 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Anyone have light spotting?

Last night I found a couple light brown spots (read: maybe two teeny spots) and noticed some faint pink blood when I wiped (sorry for the TMI). I have some mild cramping - feels more like gas than anything. I called my doctor and she said that can happen and I shouldn't worry. Any one else experiencing anything like this? I could use some reassurance.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone have light spotting?

• Options
    I had a little spotting, just when wiping. I have cramping too and I have read that his is common in the beginning. I am there with you. Any little thing is freaking me out!!!
  • Options
    Well I have good stories with this and bad stories so......I'll give you both. I had bleeding, like heavier than that starting at about 9 weeks pregnant (due to my placenta). It lasted for about 3 weeks but baby and I were fine. She is a healthy 5 year old now! My sister had light spotting like you are talking about through her whole first pregnancy! Her's was due to an irritated cervix. But she was okay and her son is now 13 months old. But with pregnancy #3 I started bleeding. It got heavier and heavier and yes I miscarried. I don't want to scare you. There are a lot of reasons to spot early one and baby is just fine. So try to relax and only worry if the spotting turns into actual bleeding. Best of luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"