1st Trimester
Options

8 weeks and 2 days

We have our second u/s on Monday ..... I am so anixous to see how my little ones growing since I last saw him 2 weeks ago  !!!!!! 

Re: 8 weeks and 2 days

• Options
    YAY!!! You wont believe the change! i had an u/s at 7weeks and another at 9, and baby went from looking like a string bean to a lil baby, complete w/ fingers and toes in the u/s pic!!!! Enjoy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Oh I'm so happy for you!  My first appt isn't even until I'll be 9 weeks along so it'll be super exciting to see my LO for the first time!  
    *married June 18, 2011 to the most wonderful man ever* BFP #1 6/11/12, M/C on 7/11/12 @ 9 weeks 6 days, baby measuring at 6 weeks 2 days. We love you baby v! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata Dog tickersPitaPata Dog tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageAloyssa2003:
    Oh I'm so happy for you!  My first appt isn't even until I'll be 9 weeks along so it'll be super exciting to see my LO for the first time!  

THIS!

If you knew how lonely my life has been And how long I've been so alone And if you knew how I wanted someone to come along And change my life the way you've done

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

pregnancy

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"