April 2012 Moms
Options

Your fave names on this board

2»

Re: Your fave names on this board

• Options
    Clara and Macy for girls and Andrew and Colin for boys. Collin was in our top 3 until we met Micah. "Micah" wasn't even on the list.
    Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

imageSteelCity44:
    Clara and Macy for girls and Andrew and Colin for boys. Collin was in our top 3 until we met Micah. "Micah" wasn't even on the list.

I like all three of these! When we were TTC, H and I discussed Micah. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageTambcat:
    imageSunshine+Luv:

imageCPhillz:
    Zoe, Violet, Lincoln (also my nephews name), Henry, Jack (...another nephew), Adelynn, Clara, Hazel, And Etta. Never thought I'd like that name since I don't like many "old" lady names, but I looooove Etta, thanks to Ernie. :-D

What would you think of Lincoln for a girls name? We considered it and I was torn. But we have a boy, so it didnt matter. 

I like Lincoln as a boy's name, but not as a girl's. I saw it on House Hunters once and thought it was so odd. And I'm a fan of unisex names in general.

Agreed. Not a fan of it for a girl. It sounds to weird, especially since my nephew is Lincoln and he's a boy (dur, lol) so I'm just used to that name = boy. Sounds too masculine to be a girls name, to me. 

• Options

I love Violet and Harper.  Those were on the list but DH didn't like them.  Boo.

Boys I like Owen a lot.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Lots of good names here!

Violet, Fiona, Josephine, Hazel, Christian, Julian, Nicholas 

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • Options
    imageCPhillz:

imageTambcat:
    Oh yeah, I like Harper too. I know it's an older sibling, but it's still on this board! :)

Agreed. LOVE Harper.  

Aww thanks. It has become the name to hate on the BN board but it was OUR name before the Beckams and other celebs made it trendy. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Violet and Eden for sure. Loooove those names! Makes me want a little girl :)
  • Options

Etta and Fiona are my faves.

• Options

imageJNoelleE:
    Violet and Eden for sure. Loooove those names! Makes me want a little girl :)

Our boys share a name! I never put it on TB because I didn't want anyone to "steal" it lol. 

• Options

Fun thread! I love all the "old lady" names like Edith, Adeline, Hazel, and Violet. Also love Harper because I love Harper Lee. Phineas is adorable as far as boy names go, and I also love Micah. I love Old Testament names for boys.

And thanks for all the Etta and Claire love!

Untitled

Etta Jane and Claire Elaine are here! Born March 28, 2012.

my blog

What it's like to cloth diaper twins, Part I.

Cloth diapering twins, Part II.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageSteelCity44:

Micah was on our  short list! 

• Options

For girls: Eden, Evelyn, Harper and Claire.

For boys: Maximo (although I'd probably shorten it to Max), Jack, Elliot.

Emerson Kate born 4/6/12, 5 lbs. 13 oz. 18 3/4 inches.

Happily expecting Baby Mac #2 around 4/13/14

• Options

Boys: Jack, Kai, Elias, Nicholas, Micah

Girls: Violet, Etta, Claire, Jane, Edie, Madeline

Thanks for all the Eden love! Glad I didn't change her name last minute like I considered ;) 

• Options
    Eden and Kai our my absolute favorites of the board. I also really like Violet, Hazel, and Logan. Even though Logan and Hazel aren't technically April babies. Haha.

Dx w/Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy 3/3/12
    Induced 3/13/12 @ 37w2d | DD born 3/14/12 6:31pm 6lbs 15oz 19"
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Wow, so much Violet love! That makes me feel good!

I think April mamas have great taste, so it's hard to pick just a few favorites.

Boys: Owen (our boy name) and Henry

Girls: Edie and Fiona

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Beau (see my name regret post) and my Tristan ;)

I really like Kirkley Mae. Eden has been on our list since our dd was born.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"