Late Term and Child Loss

lost baby 37 weeks

a week ago we lost our baby girl at 37wks pregnant, she was wrapped around her cord, and i had to deliver her which was the hardest thing to do, she was so precious and i dont understand why it happened to us, we tried for a baby for 4 yrs and finally our little miracle came, but went too soon,would like to try again after we heal, but worried it may tak long again

Re: lost baby 37 weeks

• I am so sorry for your loss. You are not alone we are all here for you. Huge hugs!! Did you name your little girl? Again no one should have to go through this ever.

Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • I am so very sorry for the loss of your daughter. I also lost my daughter at 37 weeks. My heart breaks when we have to welcome another mother. I hope you find comfort on this board.

((HUGS to you))

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious baby girl. I believe all of us wonder everyday why this had to happen to us, there is no making sense of it. It's normal to think about trying again right away, we understand. You are among friends here, I hope you can find some support.

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • so sorry for the loss of your baby girl. no one should ever have to experience this, but I hope you find some comfort here.

Severe endo & fibroids, IVF #1 BFP with twins, Gabriel Mark (5/20/12) & Zachary David (5/24/12)- said goodbye to my two angels at 17 weeks due to pprom. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

IVF#2 FET 9/24, Beta #1 10/3...

My Blog: http://theunfixableme.blogspot.com/

• I am so sorry for the loss of your baby girl!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am so sorry for your loss. The only words that make any sense are This Sucks! Best of luck for your physical recovery and strength as you grieve. 

I am glad you found us here. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby girl.  I hope you are able to find some company and comfort among the women here.  Much love and (hugs) to you and your family.
    BFP#1: EDD 10/11/11 Our sweet boy Robin was born 7 weeks a little early on 8/23/11 due to HELLP syndrome, unfortunately he was diagnosed with Trisomy13 and left us on 8/29/11. BFP#2: EDD 10/13/13
    thelossblog.blogspot.com
  • I am so sorry for your loss of your sweet baby girl. I lost my son due to a cord accident. It sucks big time! I hope you find support here with us. Big hugs to you!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

• I am so sorry for the loss of your precious baby girl.  Did you name her?  We would love for you to share her name with us if you would like.

I can not give you any answers or assurances about rainbow pregnancies or greif but I can tell you that everything you feel is becasue of how much you love her. 

I wish you love, and comfort in the comming weeks and I hope you find an outpouring of support here.

• I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious daughter.  I don't understand why any of us are here either - it breaks my heart.  I'm sorry you're joining us, but welcome to the board.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • I am new here and wanted to say how sorry I am about your loss!  I too found out a week ago that we lost our little boy at 18w due to the cord being wrapped around his neck multiple times.  I wish there were more words to help!  We too experienced IF so I completely understand the worry.  I so wish that no one ever had to experience such a loss.  You will be in my thoughts & prayers!
  • I am so sorry for the loss of your baby girl. ((HUGS))
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm so sorry for the pain you and your husband are dealing with right now. We all can relate in some way to the angish and the frustration you are feeling. Just know...it WILL get easier....you WILL have better days....and you WILL have a rainbow baby. :) Take care of you.
    Me:28 DH:30 TTC since 8/2011 BFP 12/5/11 Spontaneous fraternal twins EDD 8/16/12 Loss at 19 weeks 5 days due to I.C. and preterm labor. 1st D & C 3/23/12, 2nd D & C (due to retained tissue) 5/18/12 which resulted in a perforated uterus and hematoma). TTCAL since 9/2012. Mackenzie Grace & Sydney Adelle our sweet angels. May you always fly together. 3-22-12.
  • I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet baby. Big hugs. 
    IVF/ICSI #1 July/August 2011 BFP # 1 - B/G twins - preterm labor/cervical incompetency @ 23w3d FET # 1 March/April 2012 - BFN 5/1/12 FET # 2 July 2012 - BFN 7/24 FET # 3 BFP! EDD 5/15/13 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am so sorry for the loss of your baby girl. I don't know why any of us have to be here. This is a long, tough, journey and please feel free to vent to us about anything. Sending you tons of hugs.
  • So very, very sorry for your loss. Huge hugs.
    TTC since November 2009. DH diagnosed with sperm antibodies. IUI #1 = BFN IUI #2 = BFN On the road to IVF.... Egg Retrieval Jan 21, 2011 16 eggs retrieved Egg transfer Jan 26, 2011 Only 2 viable eggs transferred. 1 IVF, 1 ICSI IVF #1 = BFP :-) 10/3/11 No heart beat at 38 weeks: Our baby Jack became an angel 12/14/11 = natural BFP Rainbow baby Samantha Jacklyn born8/8/12. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Sometimes it helps to know you are not alone. Sadly, I know how you feel. And all the other moms here know too. My baby was born via emergency c-section at 36 weeks but it was too late. Two days later we had to remove life support and say goodbye.It's been the longest two months of my life. With highs and lows (mostly lows). But lately I like to focus on how he made me a better person. It helps. Now I need to have a wonderful life because I live for two. I owe it to him. I wish you find some peace soon. I'm so sorry for your loss. Good vibes your way.
  • foxxy1foxxy1 member

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your precious angel. Please know you're among friends here and you can be yourself with no judgment.

In terms of trying again, you have to do it when you're ready and there's no timetable if it'll be sooner or not. *HUGS*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"