Detroit Babies
Options

Generations OBGYN?

Does anyone here go to Generations? I was just wondering how often they try to induce and do they do membrane stripping? Also, do they allow you to walk around while in labor (in the hospital)? 

Re: Generations OBGYN?

• Options
    I go there and love them. Not sure about stripping membranes/inducing as my water broke at 38 weeks. Im guessing if you are overdue they would do it.  I walked around Beaumont til I wanted the epi...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I go to Generations and love them!  I'm not sure about the membrane stripping either as I had DS1 at 38 weeks and progressed very quickly.  Sorry I'm not much help, but I am very happy with them!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, thanks so much! I'm glad I'll be able to walk around. I don't plan on getting an epi so hopefully I'll be able to move around the whole time like I did with DD. I have 2 children but had them both before moving to Michigan so I've never used Beaumont before. Glad to know I'll be able to do that.

• Options
    Just to update this... they DO strip membranes as I am having it done for a third time tomorrow to try to get labor started. Tomorrow I'll be 40 weeks & 4 days pregnant. I have an induction scheduled for Sunday night/Monday. Hopefully 3rd time's a charm and I won't need the induction.

• Options

Good luck! I go there too. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"