Eco-Friendly Family
Options

What's your favorite NFP site and why?

So I've about exhausted my non-hormonal options.  I had a lot of hope for the diaphragm but spermicide is ITCHY and awful.

Anywhoz, so which NFP sites do you like?  If you have to pay, how much are they?  I don't have a smart phone yet, but hope to get one eventually, so I don't want something that relies completely on apps.

image  image  image

Re: What's your favorite NFP site and why?

• Options

I'm generally a lurker, but over on TTGP they like FertilityFriend.com You can use it to either help avoid or achieve pregnancy.

MH and I use regular paper charts and I like that better than a website that will "predict" things. I know my body better than a computer. We learned NFP through the Couple to Couple League, so we get charts from them, but the charts at the back of Taking Control of Your Fertility is also really good and easy to use. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I did sign up for Fertility Friend, but my free trial expires soon and it looks like the free membership is pretty bare bones.  I was wondering if there is a free site that rocks anyone's socks. 

I do want to get a copy of Taking Control as well.  It's good to hear that you like pen and paper better...maybe I won't need a website at all.  

image  image  image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah, I do like pen and paper better. It makes me rely on my own knowledge instead of becoming over-confident in technology. I also like that it is a way to get MH involved. He is the one who keeps our chart; it lives on his night stand :-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I love Fertility Friend.  They are having a special for membership on the facebook page right now.  I am ttc now but will continue to use it when we aren't. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"