Georgia Babies
Options

Roswell swim lessons?

Does anyone have any referrals?  Oliver is 3 years old and I'd like to find a Saturday class that he could join.  I just did a quick google search and these three came up:

Swim Atlanta

Atlanta Swim Academy

Turtle Tots Swimming

TIA!  Val

Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Roswell swim lessons?

• Options
    Also, what is the ball park cost for the classes?  :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Do you have a Y nearby? We have been doing swim lessons through the Y and DD has progressed so much in a short time. We have been really pleased with them. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We've done the YMCA in the past.  Group lessons where the parent is in the water with child (when he was younger).  Now we're doing Atlanta Swim Academy and we love it so far.  We're doing group lessons (3-4 kids) and he is in the Guppies level (no parent in water).  Cost is $15 per 30 minute lesson and we go once a week.  You should call on availability, though, because I know Saturday and Sunday are almost always full and you have to wait for someone to quit or move to the next level.

I also looked at Swim Atlanta and they were already mostly booked up when I calle din April.  So, definitely start calling around to see who has availability. 

Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
  • Options
    KerrinKerrin member

We use the Dynamo facility in Alpharetta/Johns Creek.  A session runs around $112 and has 8 classes.  30 minutes long.

I think the next session starts in July.  The sessions are typically 1x/week during teh school year, but 2x/week during the summer.  They still keep a Sat class that is 1x/week.

• Options
    Thanks ladies!  Sounds like I need to call around NOW!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We are at Atlanta Swim Academy and are happy. DS enjoys it.  I think it's $15 per class. He is now in guppies (started in shrimps around 10 mos) and can swim on his own with a float back on his back as well as climb out of the pool by himself.  I looked at Swim Atlanta, but if I'm remembering right they had "sessions" you had to sign up for.  ASA has year round swim lessons, so once you are in a time slot you stay. 

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"