Dads & Dads-to-be
Options

6/19/12 Ultrasound a HUGE Success!!

So we had our second, and last, ultrasound yesterday.  It was amazing to see how much bigger he has gotten since our first US in week 18.  All of his organs were in perfect shape, his little heart was just pumping away, and his "package" was very apparent to us all!  We are in week 28 no, and he is coming up on 3 pounds.

My wife was so relaxed after the US....which is good for all of us!  She has once again verified that the beaner is okay, and that really puts her in a good place, obviously.  He was sleeping at first, but after being disturbed he really started moving around a lot in there!  Now we just have to get through this diabetes test on Monday.  Our initial screening came back 1 level high, but my wife admitted that she had a mint or two at work that day without thinking that she had her screening.  My wife.....gotta love her!

Can't wait to meet my boy, Jacob!!!

Re: 6/19/12 Ultrasound a HUGE Success!!

• Options
    thats awesome, Glad to hear everything is going ok.
  • Options

Congrats dude!

We just had our check-up yesterday and are about to hit 28 weeks. When the OB said my wife cleared the diabetes test and she only gained 5 pounds she damn near cried for joy. It's a good feeling, especially when it's your first.

Again, that's dope!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It is always crazy seeing that boy floating around in there!!!  Real crazy...

Thanks for the shout out's, dudes!

• Options
    This is always awesome.  Congratulations man.  And any time the wife is feeling better is such a huge bonus.  Good luck on the diabetes test.  NO MINTS!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageStayHomeDad:
    This is always awesome.  Congratulations man.  And any time the wife is feeling better is such a huge bonus.  Good luck on the diabetes test.  NO MINTS!

Right!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"