Late Term and Child Loss
Options

How are you?

Hello ladies-

How is everyone doing? With summer knocking on the door I find it so tough to not have my sweet Sydney here. We would all be doing so many fun things with her but she isn't here with us:(

How are you ladies holding up? We have a lot of new faces and I wanted to check in on everyone and see how we all are. I find the change in season is hard for me since it is another season with out my baby girl.

Yes I am pregnant with my rainbow but it is still hard it doesn't make my loss easier I think in some ways it makes it harder.  I feel bad thinking about our future with out Sydney but with our new baby. My heart hurts.

Hugs ladies!!

Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8

Re: How are you?

• Options

Oh Heather ((HUGS))

I know exactly how you are feeling (at least about being without my angel). We went to the pool last weekend with DD #1 and I saw all of these babies and thought, I should be here with MY baby. She should be wearing that cute bathing suit that I got at the shower and giggling and sitting on my lap. Instead, I sit there staring at other families longing for ours to be complete and know that it never really will be because our daughter is not with us. It sucks!!!

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• Options

Everyday I wish my baby girl was here, especially now that it's summer.  It's so nice out we should be doing fun family things at the beach or pool or even just out walking around.  But it's just us two, not three.  I don't like to go out that much anymore.  And the cute little bathing suit I got at my baby shower is sitting in a bag with the tags still on it waiting to be returned along with so many other baby things that we have no use for.  But I can't bring myself to pack up the car.  

I have committed myself to working out everyday, and I'm already starting to see some results!  Getting my heart rate up is definitely a mood booster.  Maybe by August I'll feel like I can wear a bathing suit in public again.

One positive thing I have to look forward to is the possibility of trying to conceive again.  I made an appointment with an MFM Dr. for a consultation so we can create a game plan for getting me on the right track and as healthy as possible.  While this gives me hope, I am also so scared.

But for the most part, the fog in my head is clearing, and I am able to do a lot of things I couldn't do a few weeks ago.  So, it is getting easier, not better, just easier.       

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh sweety, having a rainbow baby does not make you miss your angel baby any less. 

I am sorry, I still think of all the things Kam should now be big enough to do and it makes me ache.  Huge hugs.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I second the above ladies. Hard to stop thinking about what we should be doing every second of every day. This is our first cycle TTCAL and it is very difficult. It's hard to keep getting disappointed. I want to keep hoping, but I'm unsure of how much we can take.

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • Options
    With it being summer, I feel I am out and about more (not stuck in a school building all day!) and I notice all the moms with small babies. My daughter would be 13 months old. She should be with me. It was very vivid and very sad while we were on vacation this past week and it seemed like there were so many children under the age of 2! Who brings babies to an all inclusive resort?! Well I would have too if she was still here. :(
    Genevieve Rose died at 37 days old, meningitis Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I agree, I can't help but think of all the plans we had that are now different. Nothing will ever make our family feel complete without Nathaniel.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"