Baby Names

Middle names for Brynlee.. HELP!

My husband and I are having a baby girl! We both like the name Brynlee but cant think of a middle name for her...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Middle names for Brynlee.. HELP!

• That name won't get a lot of compliments around here, FYI.

If you really like the sound of it I would suggest Bryn with Lee/Leigh as a MN.

Other names to consider:

Brianne 

Brittany

Brenna 

BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• Get out a copy of your family tree. Find someone you like and would like to honor. If that person's name ends with -lee or begins with Br-, keep looking.

If the middle name doesn't mean something to you, what's the point of having a middle name?

• Loading the player...
  • Suggestions - Sophia, Olivia, Isabel, Elise, Caroline, Anastasia, Charlize, Madeline, Victoria, Emmeline, Scarlett, Catherine
  • JM4JM4 member
    I love Brynlee Brielle my daughters name is Sydni Brielle and I think Brielle is a great middle name!!!
  • How about just going with Bryn Lee or Bryn Leigh?

• imageJulesDiane:
    How about just going with Bryn Lee or Bryn Leigh?

This. I love the name Bryn (although I prefer Brynn) and Leigh is a very fitting MN. It doesn't seem like Brynlee will age well... and it generally drives me crazy when posters say this.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hmm, not a fan of Brynlee. But that's because my maiden name is Brinlee, so it doesn't seem feminine to me at all. So I'd go with a very feminine, pretty, old-fashioned middle name, like Brynlee Catherine, or Brinlee Sofia.

Edited to give suggested middle names.

• imageJulesDiane:
    How about just going with Bryn Lee or Bryn Leigh?

This. I much prefer two separate names: Brynn Leigh. You can call her by both, but then she has the option to just go by Brynn when she's an adult. Brynlee sounds so "little girl." 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I agree that Brynlee should be paired with a classic, feminine name like Josephine or Margaret. I also like Mae. I know you didn't ask opinions on your pick but...the "lee" treand is really in now so I would avoid names like this. Brynlee will be easily thrown in with all the Riley's, Finley's, Tinley's, Kaylee's, Carleigh's, etc.

• While this name is nms, I do know someone who chose this name for her daughter. The child's middle name is Pearl, which sounds kind of cool.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My BFF just named her LO Brinley Sage. 
    BFP #1 6/3/10 | EDD 2/5/11 | Noelle born 1/28/11
    BFP #2 12/20/11 | EDD 8/24/12 | Natural M/C 12/22/11
    BFP #3 5/13/12 (Mother's Day!) | EDD 1/23/13 | Natural M/C 6/9/12 (blighted ovum discovered 6/7/12 at 7w1d)
    "And to think when their little eyes opened, the first thing they saw was the face of Jesus."
    My Ovulation Chart | My Baby Name List
  • I think a mn is the least of your worries with a name like that. Why do people love smooth names so much??
    BabyFruit Ticker

Georgia 3/15/2012 Matilda 6/12/2014 TWINS!! Babies 3&4 EDD 11/22/2016
  • imageRaeJ004:
    I think a mn is the least of your worries with a name like that. Why do people love smooth names so much??

THIS.  It's such a terrible name.  It'll sound ridiculous on a 40 year old woman.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • please make it something classic and non trendy so she can go by her middle name when she gets older.
  • I know someone who named their daughter Brinley (pronounced the same) and middle name is Raya.
    BabyFetus Ticker image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • salt78salt78 member
    How about Brynn Lee or Brynn Leigh?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Thanks everyone for your suggestions.. When she gets older she could go by just Brynn if she wanted and my husbands family all has the middle name "LEE" so we thought to honor that in a girly way would be cute to add it to a name we like since Lee is usually the boy's spelling of the name, but we have thought about as a MN..however our last name is one syllable also, so shed have 3 one syllable names...Brynn Lee Locke..Im not sure
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"