Texas Babies

Re: (Untitled)

• I'm going with San Antonio Birth Center. The staff, facility and the midwives are incredibly helpful and welcoming. I have United Healthcare and they actually covered 60% of the costs, so with the payment plan they have it was very affordable on our limited budget. Alissa Voss and the other midwives are very knowledgeable and have a lot of great insights. When I went for the tour, I was encouraged that the center was set up a lot like my own home. It's cozy and not at all like a doctor's office. I also loved that they cancel all appointments for the day if there is a birth going on so the mom has some privacy. I initially wanted a home birth, but after talking to them and viewing the center, I decided I wanted to go there. They do both, but the center is so convenient. They have a kitchenette there and have set everything up like a spa. Also, it is right across from University Hospital just in case anything goes wrong. I'm 23 weeks now and have done all my prenatal care through them. So far, so good!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"