Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Last Blood Draw Today (pregnancies mentioned)

I moved over here from the MC board. Didn't really know this board was here and haven't posted in a while. Small intro. We have a 22 month old DD. Found out I was pregnant 3/31, found out it was an unconfirmed ectopic a couple weeks later and had the MTX shot. Everything was in the uterus (sac, placenta, etc..) except the baby. There was a small mass in my left tube, that was unidentifiable, so it's unconfirmed. 

Today was my last blood draw (my last one 6 weeks ago was 38) and as I was sitting in the office a friend of mine had her baby. I'm happy for them, it's their first, but I can't help but feel sad. Since, finding out I was pregnant and everything, I've had 7 friends come out and say they're pregnant and all due around my due date. At first, all this didn't bother me, but it's sinking in more and more. Sorry about the intro/rant. It's been on my mind a few days and there's only so much DH can say. :-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Last Blood Draw Today (pregnancies mentioned)

• Options

I'm so sorry that you have to go through this. I am sorry for your loss.  

I am not sure if you know this or not but this board is late pregnancy loss, stillbirth and infant loss. The woman here have all lost babies pretty late in pregnancy.

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Options
    Sorry about that and sorry for everyone's loss. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"