January 2011 Moms

Do you keep a journal that you will give to LO when they are older?

Re: Do you keep a journal that you will give to LO when they are older?

• I can't even keep her baby book up-to-date.  So, no I don't think I could handle a journal.

• I'm awful at journaling. I had one growing up and I'd go back and read it and rip the pages out. We are doing baby books for both girls though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Not really. But, I just made a photobook with a free shutterfly code and in it I put what his favorite things were and stuff..I was thinking I might keep doing that, so when he is older he can look at it and get a kick out of it.

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I wrote one when I was pregnant - inspired by the "Dear Damn Baby" book in Waitress. I write a little something in it each month, now. I plan to stop when she is a year old, 'cause, yeah, I don't really have the time.

I'm a dork.

• I'm not organized or disciplined enough but wish I were.
  • I wish I would have but I am not very good at even updating the baby book so I did not do it. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have one I started when I was on bedrest and wrote all about our wedding in 08 and then about the pregnancy up until now. I probably only write in it twice a month. but I think it will be cool to give it to her.

• I did a Blurb book with something about everyday of her first year, it was mostly pics but included the important stuff (Had about 380 pages I think, 2 copies). Now I write stuff down in my email lol, and I will make a second year book with monthly round ups. This was really important for me because my mom could not remember most things about me and I was always wanting to know when I walked, starting doing certain things, etc. If she was a boy I probably wouldn't care as much because DH has an awesome baby book and he couldn't care less to refer to it. Same with the men at work.
  • No journal but I do keep everything to show him. For example diapers, first balloon from hospital, his hats, our Christmas cards etc...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"