Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

~:~:~:TTGP Grad Check-In:~:~:~

2»

Re: ~:~:~:TTGP Grad Check-In:~:~:~

• Options
    tosh24tosh24 member
    imagesalt78:

Next Monday is the anniversary of my BFP. I cannot believe it has been a year already. o_0

B is 15w old. She "talks" ALL. THE. TIME, gives us lots of smiles, and is just figuring out how to giggle/laugh. She is amazing. :)

GL to everyone here and congrats to all the new BFPs and mommies-to-be!

Salt!! Betty is so gorgeous! I'm so happy to see that you two are happy and doing well! 

Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Options
    Normal.dotm 0 0 1 128 733 South Doyle High School 6 1 900 12.256 0 false 18 pt 18 pt 0 0 false false false /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

Hey Ladies! Elliot Jason arrived on June first at exactly 36 weeks. We were losing fluid and had to be induced, but thankfully all I needed for my ?induction? was to have my water broken and my body took over. I was attempting to go natural and made it to 9cms?but broke down and begged for an epi for pushing. A total of 9 hours of labor and 25 minutes of pushing and my little man was born! He was 6lbs 3 oz and was 20 inches long, and I had no tears! Lol. Thankfully we had no complications and got to go home the next day. Elliot is currently about 9oz under his birth weight but we?re not to worried about it because he?s certainly an eater. =) My birth story is on the June 12 board, and my nursery is on the nursery board (Dr. Seuss. Someone had asked about it)

Here are a few pictures!

ETA: I have NO idea why I keep getting that formatting stuff on the top of my posts!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Reyka9Reyka9 member

Hi TTGP!!  I had my first appointment yesterday and I had a surprise ultrasound.  The receptionist originally told me I wouldn't have one til 12 weeks, but I had one yesterday and I was so glad DH was there with me for that.  We saw LO's heartbeat flickering away!  My midwife says the baby is measuring 2 days younger than what FF estimated my EDD to be, but I'm stubbornly hanging on to my earlier due date for now ;-)

Rooting for you all as always!  Congrats to the new BFPs! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi everyone! :)

I'm 15 weeks today and can't believe it! I think I'm starting to get a bump, though mostly I think I'm just fat. I have a Bump Picture on my latest blog post if you'd like to read it! :)

Our next appointment is July 11th...we get to find out the sex of our little one! I will be 18w1d at that time. I seriously am in awe of how fast this is going.

I'm lurking a lot and always rooting for my friends from TTGP! <3

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Thank you Landos! You look fabulous!! What a cute belly.

imagetosh24:

Holy cow! I haven't lurked on TTGP since half way through my pg but for some reason I was bored today and dropped on by...glad I did!

Gabriel is so cute! And 11 months already? That's so crazy. Glad to see mama and baby are doing well :) 

Hi Tosh! Long time no see! I can't believe your little boy is almost 7 months. Seriously...weren't we JUST on this board??

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

GR8TDANEMOM: You are so beautiful! I'm loving your little bump!

Anita: I seriously want to squeeze you (not too hard of course). You are so adorable and pretty, friend! :)

Landos: Could you be any more beautiful? Seriously. Jealous! Your bump is adorable! <3

MissMusic: I am so sorry to hear about your husband's job! :( I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers! I hope something comes up soon! You always look so gorgeous, by the way! Such a tiny little bump! :)

Kpowers: You will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers sweetie!

Shay: I just love seeing you here! :)

Salt: Betty is beautiful just like her Mama!

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

MM- Sorry to hear about YH's job, I have my fingers crossed he finds another one quick. I can't believe you are due next month!

GDM, Anita, and Landos- Looking good ladies with those cute bumps

Shay- Glad to hear everything is going well

Kpowers- FX that everything turns out ok

CS- Your boys are adorbs

Catahoula- Of course I remember you! LO is so cute!

Salt- Betty is beautiful!

HEA- You snuck in while I was writing my post. 15 weeks! Wow time sure flies. Glad everything is going well and hope LO cooperates in July for you!! :)

Hope I didn't forget anyone... I gotta go back and check because pg brain is killing me lately lol

AFM-- 20 weeks today! Yay half baked. I'll probbably only have max of 17-18 more weeks. Time is flying. I forgot to mention last week that I got the results back from my 1st tri screening-- everything came back negative :)

Tomorrow I go for my a/s. Can't wait to see my LOs again and hope to get a peek at what we are baking. LOs have been moving around a ton lately and I'm starting to feel them more and more on the outside. DH has yet to be around when this happens. No bump pic today unless I add one later :P

As always rooting for my ladies on TTGP! <3

ETA spelling fail

• Options

Hi Ladies,

13w3d today! Officially out of 1st tri! Wahoo! Had a doctor appointment yesterday and got to hear the HB on the doppler for the first time. It was awesome! Finally had to give into the maternity pants last week because I could not sit comfortably with my pants buttoned anymore. Hoping to go in 2 weeks to see if we can find out what we are having.

Good luck to all you TTGP girls!

• Options
    imageMissMusic:

I finally have something to update on this week, but its not good Sad  DH was laid off of work yesterday, so now we are struggling to do damage control and make sure we will have money & insurance when this baby is scheduled to arrive in 34 days.  I'm worried of course, and sad that we can't really enjoy the last month of my pregnancy, and we will definitely give up things like our "last hurrah" date night in July and newborn photos.  Its scary because we finished the last of the baby shopping on Saturday and so we will have that bill, and we were going to put the finishing touches on the nursery buuuut...

We've gotten a tremendous amount of support and a few leads on jobs from friends, and even from my bmb.  Its humbling.  If a job offer pops up in another state, we'll just move ASAP and hope I don't go into labor in the process. Either way, we absolutely need to sell the house, so no sense in finishing the nursery.  DH was out of work for almost 2 yrs the last time this happened and we need to cut our losses now.  I kinda don't know what we'll do past June.

Anywho, here is me mid-week last week @34.5w.  Doc thinks that baby will be a peanut, but healthy.  NExt appointment is next Tues when I start going every week.  Best of luck to you gals over here on TTGP!

MM can't believe how far along you are already! Good grief!! I need to get on it and catch up! :P

So sorry to hear about everything with your husband's job - that is definitely not stress that you need right now. Just know that, as before, he will be able to recover from this situation. I am also hopeful that the last stretch was during the downturn, and hopefully this time return to work will be easier. You have a great attitude with being open for what opportunities may arise.

Thinking about you whenever I stop by on the bump and glad to see you doing so well with the pregnancy :) 

• Options

Wow, everyone looks amazing!

I hit 15 weeks yesterday and started feeling flutters on Father's Day! I've only felt a few since then, but I love it. 2 more weeks until our next appointment, and still about 5 weeks until we find out what LO is! Feeling awesome for the most part, just more fat than pregnant.

image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ansi29ansi29 member

Cruel - Your boys are so cute, sorry you have to head back to work soon. Hope that transition is smooth.

Salt - Betty is so precious! 

MM - I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's layoff. Hope he finds another quickly and you don't have to sell your house.  

Shay - Love your updates!

Fezz - What a cutie! Congratulations!

Catahoula - Gabriel is adorable!

Anita - I would have had a hard time not saying something equally rude in return to those people. You and your bump look fantastic! 

HEA - Happy 15 weeks! 

Megs -That's great about your 1st tri screen results and yay for 20 weeks! Keep us posted for your AS results tomorrow! 

AFM, I am going to a pain clinic this afternoon to see what, if anything, they can do about my pelvic girdle pain.  My anatomy scan is Thursday!  Looking forward to seeing the baby again.  Here's my almost 20 week bump, which is so legit, you can see it from the front!

Rooting for you, ttgp!  

• Options
    imageAliciaS1411:
    Normal.dotm 0 0 1 128 733 South Doyle High School 6 1 900 12.256 0 false 18 pt 18 pt 0 0 false false false /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

Hey Ladies! Elliot Jason arrived on June first at exactly 36 weeks. We were losing fluid and had to be induced, but thankfully all I needed for my ?induction? was to have my water broken and my body took over. I was attempting to go natural and made it to 9cms?but broke down and begged for an epi for pushing. A total of 9 hours of labor and 25 minutes of pushing and my little man was born! He was 6lbs 3 oz and was 20 inches long, and I had no tears! Lol. Thankfully we had no complications and got to go home the next day. Elliot is currently about 9oz under his birth weight but we?re not to worried about it because he?s certainly an eater. =) My birth story is on the June 12 board, and my nursery is on the nursery board (Dr. Seuss. Someone had asked about it)

Here are a few pictures!

ETA: I have NO idea why I keep getting that formatting stuff on the top of my posts!

Congrats!!   I remember when you posted your BFP.  Doesn't seem that long ago!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Falling in Love!  November 2014
  • Options

Hi TTGP!

9w4days and doing well. Feeling tired but can't complain. Definitely have a love/hate relationship with food these days.. mostly hate. Seeing the OB for the first time on Friday and hoping he'll be able to pick up the HB on the doppler. We officially decided we will be Team Green which we're excited about.  

Rooting for this board always! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm about 8 1/2 weeks! Definitely having every symptom in the book, without throwing up but I for sure has m/s. I had spotting and cramping a week and a half ago, so we went to the doctor to make sure things were still progressing. Cervix looks great, u/s and transvaginal u/s showed the yolk sac but was measuring 4 days behind at the time so they couldn't see the LO. We're hoping baby shows up on Friday at my 8w6d appointment. Prayers would be wonderful!

BFP #1 5/17/12 EDD 1/26/13 no hb @ 8w6d natural mc 11w6d 7/13/12 
             BFP #2 1/1/13 EDD 9/11/13 Isabelle Diane born on 9/17/13 7lbs 1oz 20in.
    BFP #3 4/3/2014 EDD 12/10/14 William David born on 12/8/14 7 lbs 10 oz 20in.
  • Options

Hey everyone!

I am between 7 and 8 weeks pregnant! I have my first appointment and ultrasound on Thursday, so hopefully I'll have a little picture to post next week. I haven't updated my blog with any pictures due to the hyperemesis-I barely have the energy to stand up. I ended up in the ER last weekend for severe dehydration after some intense vomiting. I'm hoping it doesn't last throughout my entire pregnancy!

Always rooting for TTGP- there's still room in Feb!! Come join!! Miss you all!

K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    lycihlycih member

MM: I am so sorry; you and YH are in my thoughts...

Salt: Betty is gorgeous! I can't get over how big she is already... time flies.

HEA: yay for a bitty bump!

Lando: your bump is so adorable!!

Dizzy: Congrats; Samuel is adorable!

Ellis: I'm so happy the spotting turned out to be nothing and you have a healthy HB

KPowers: my fingers are tightly crossed that your little fighter keeps fighting and that yolk sac gets its growth in gear!

Megs: a/s scan already, I can't believe it!  I can't wait to hear how it goes.

JBM: I hope your u/s today was great!

Shay: 7w! :)

I don't have much news to report; my NT scan and bloodwork came back great, which was a big relief. LO might already have MH's nose... haha
    I have my 16w appt this Friday where I'll meet my (potential) midwife, so hopefully I like her! I've heard great things about her, so I'm feeling good.
    Second tri is definitely better than first, but every 4-5 days I still feel like I'm stuck in 1st tri. But, every 4-5 days is way better than every day.

As always, lots of luck to the TTGP ladies!

::The sudden disappointment of a hope leaves a scar that even the ultimate fullfillment of that hope cannot fully erase:: Thomas Hardy

BFP #1: 07/08/11  EDD: 03/22/12  Missed miscarriage @ 8w: 08/11/11, stopped growing @ 6w6d
    BFP #2: 03/26/12  EDD: 12/07/12  We have a HB at 7w!! (04/20/12)  CSD born 12/12/12 
    BFP #3: 08/05/14  Chemical Pregnancy at 4w3d 08/06/14
    BFP #4: 10/02/14  EDD: 06/10/15  Miscarriage at 6w6d 10/22/14

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• Options

Gplove-Awe thanks lovie!!!

Deernheadlights 21 wks wow where does time go.

gr8tdane-27 wks went quick

JBM-Awe miss you, not sure what phone you have

beibur-YAAY a girl

Anitalyn-Pretty lady

Lando-look at that bump, pretty pregnant lady :)

Miss music-I am so sorry you have to deal last month with that, best of luck to you guy,hope he finds something soon!

Kpowers-Always rooting for you, keeping you in my prayers

Shay-Hope you have a great US on fri and that m/s lets up <3

Mrs dizzy-how precious, congrats!

SP- Awe nice

REyka-yaay!~!!!

HEA-pretty lady

Megs-fx they cooperate and you can see the gender!!!!

Rest of you ladies best of luck!!!!!! <3

Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/
    ME:34 all clear/DH:41 DX Severe MFI/
    IVF w/ICSI OCT 2012 Stims started 10/8/ER 10/19/12/ET 10/24/Beta#1 11/2=BFN (beta was 1.2)

IVF 2.0-Baseline 11/7/12 beta 0/All Clear
    Stim start 11/7/12//ER 11/19 11M//10F
    ET 2 embies 11/24//Beta#1 28 Beta #2 23 Beta#3 29
    stop meds Beta#4 37/C/P 5W5D EDD:8/12/13/IVF#3 in Jan

Ivf 3-frozen 3 poor 3day/fet=bfn

Ivf#4 New dr. New protocol=beta1 197 beta#2 677 beta#3 1557
     u/s 8/13 =TWINS 2 strong hb
    Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• Options
    imagerrdiva1:

beibur-YAAY a girl

Anitalyn-Pretty lady

Miss music-I am so sorry you have to deal last month with that, best of luck to you guy,hope he finds something soon!

SP- Awe nice

REyka-yaay!~!!!

HEA-pretty lady

Aww Deevs, you are always so lovely and encouraging.  You are the best!

Cycle 7: BFP 1-17-12, Missed Miscarriage at 8w6d (measured 7w2d, no HB), D&C 2-29-12
    Cycle 9: BFP 5-3-12:EDD 1-24-13 It's a girl! Born 12-27-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Hey ladies!  I'm 13 weeks today and still as sick as a dog.  I keep hoping that his part will be over any day, but I'm still throwing up morning, noon and night.  I'm so thankful that I work from home because I've only left the house twice in the past two months because I'm so sick.  I've lost 17 pounds so far.  Luckily, I have plenty of pounds to spare!

I bought a doppler last week so we got to hear the baby's heartbeat which was so exciting.  My first midwife appt is July 2nd.

Hope you're all doing well!

Me 41  DH 33  Married 09/03/2011
    DD1  EDD 08/18/01, born 08/03/2001 ~ 9lbs 10oz, 21.5 in
    DS1  EDD 4/30/2004, born 05/04/2004 ~ 10lbs, 22 in
    mc 02/14/12 @ 5 weeks
    DD2  EDD 12/25/12, born 12/30/12 ~ 10lbs 11oz, 21.25 in
    mc 12/05/15 @ 12 weeks
    Cautiously expecting 12/02/16

• Options

Hi ladies!

I went for my first u/s today.  Baby is growing as expected, and the doctor was pretty confident he did see the heartbeat.  I have to go back in two weeks for another, to make sure the baby is growing as it should.  I am surprised how relieving a heartbeat is, and am glad to be having closer monitoring this time, otherwise I would be a  nervous wreck!

• Options
    imagekpowers982:
    imagerrdiva1:

beibur-YAAY a girl

Anitalyn-Pretty lady

SP- Awe nice

REyka-yaay!~!!!

HEA-pretty lady

Aww Deevs, you are always so lovely and encouraging.  You are the best!

Awe shucks----<3
    Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/
    ME:34 all clear/DH:41 DX Severe MFI/
    IVF w/ICSI OCT 2012 Stims started 10/8/ER 10/19/12/ET 10/24/Beta#1 11/2=BFN (beta was 1.2)

IVF 2.0-Baseline 11/7/12 beta 0/All Clear
    Stim start 11/7/12//ER 11/19 11M//10F
    ET 2 embies 11/24//Beta#1 28 Beta #2 23 Beta#3 29
    stop meds Beta#4 37/C/P 5W5D EDD:8/12/13/IVF#3 in Jan

Ivf 3-frozen 3 poor 3day/fet=bfn

Ivf#4 New dr. New protocol=beta1 197 beta#2 677 beta#3 1557
     u/s 8/13 =TWINS 2 strong hb
    Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• Options
    KNemoKNemo member

Late check-in. We just got home from a much needed extended weekend at the family cabin. I wish we could have stayed longer! Don't mind the cabin bedroom decor. I am pretty sure those quilts are older than I am!

I am 23w4d, only a couple days away from viability! I am carrying her all out in front, and am literally all boobs and belly! Lucy is a little mover. I love all her kicks, punches, and now, hiccups! I am still trucking along. I have the GD 1-hour test in a week, and that's about it.

Catahoula, your boy is so sweet! What a cutie pie!

GDM, Anita, Landouary, MM, and Ansi, you all look amazing!

Welcome to 2nd tri, JBM!

Congrats on your little girl, Beibs!

Salt, Betty is gorgeous!

MM, lots of love, sweets!

KPowers, you are getting all my T&Ps for good news!

Shay, LOVE!

CS, your boys just keep getting more adorable each week!

Dizzy, Samuel is beautiful. What a perfect boy!

Ansi, I can't wait to find out what you're having!

Fezz, Oh my, is Kane perfect or what?! Congratulations!

Congrats, Alica. He's beautiful!

HEA, you are too cute! I love your bump picture!

Lyci, I PPH you. I cannot wait to see your bump picture!

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options

OK, let's see if I can remember the last 3 pages...

MM: I am so sorry to hear about your difficult situation. I wish I had the answer to make it all better. You are so cute and your bump is precious! I miss you lots, and look forward to your posts!

kpowers: I am so sorry to hear about your worries. I am praying for you tonight.

HEA: Love ya doll! I cannot BELIEVE you are 15 weeks! Wowza!!!!! Pretty soon we'll know if it's a boy or a girl . Oh happy day!!!!!!!

Lando - could you be any freaking cuter???? Good Lord. Just cute as a little button.

And my dearest Nemo. If those tits get any bigger, you'll tip over. They were already freaking huge to begin with. Sending you a huge

from across the country.

Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • Options
    EagsEags member
    imageKNemo:

Late check-in. We just got home from a much needed extended weekend at the family cabin. I wish we could have stayed longer! Don't mind the cabin bedroom decor. I am pretty sure those quilts are older than I am!

I am 23w4d, only a couple days away from viability! I am carrying her all out in front, and am literally all boobs and belly! Lucy is a little mover. I love all her kicks, punches, and now, hiccups! I am still trucking along. I have the GD 1-hour test in a week, and that's about it.

Such a cute bump!

All the bumps and babies are looking good. So glad to hear all the great reports.

I'm late to the party. 9 weeks today and still having a lot of nausea.  Last Thurs I had my 8 week u/s & we got to see it move!

6th cycle of meds/iui combos = BFP!! - EDD 1/21/13 <3
    Born via emergency c-section - 8lb, 19.75 in, 100% stubborn BFP Chart
    8 cycles of unmedicated trying = BFP!! - EDD 1/10/18  <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
    *Waiting for Baby Eags 2.0*;
  • Options
    KNemoKNemo member
    imagekellyrn9956:

SQUEE!! Motorboats are my favorite!

Eags, I love baby Eags! 

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options
    imagelandosmommy:

Good morning/Afternoon ladies!!! Hope you all are doing well! :)

I am 11 weeks 2 days today! Time is just flying by. My next appointment is next Wednesday, can't wait for it. :)

I took a picture last night, I can't believe how big I'm getting. I didn't get a noticeable bump until I was 16 weeks along with Landon. Here is my 11 week bump:

Best of luck to all of the TTGP ladies. <3 Much love!

I love seeing you on there and reading the updates! Always thinking of you :)
    image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    The Science Babies debuted 5/6/14 @ 34 weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"