Special Needs
Options

Chronic granulomatous disease..

Anyone familiar?

This is what we are getting ready to test for. (from immunology).  They wanted me to take the girls back to Richmond but I have not and will not have time for a while, and the lab at the children's pavillion can NEVER draw M.  So I called today asking if they could just mail the order since it has to be sent out anyway and isn't done inhouse, I don't see why it matters WHERE draws it.   

I also have to find someone who isn't related to go for donor blood to compare too.

Alot of things make sense but I'm kind of neutral right now, either way if they have it they have it, if they don't..then yay. 

DD1(4):VSD & PFO (Closed!), Prenatal stroke, Mild CP, Delayed pyloric opening/reflux, Brachycephaly & Plagiocephaly, Sacral lipoma, Tethered spinal cord, Compound heterozygous MTHFR, Neurogenic bladder, Urinary retention & dyssynergia, incomplete emptying, enlarged Bladder with Poor Muscle Tone, EDS-Type 3. Mito-Disorder has been mentioned

DD2(2.5): Late term premie due to PTL, low fluid & IUGR, Reflux, delayed visual maturation, compound heteroygous MTHFR, PFAPA, Bilateral kidney reflux, Transient hypogammaglobulinemia, EDS-Type 3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"