Two Under 2

Phil and Ted w/ Double kit - anything negative?

Hi All,

I have a city mini single now and am considering selling it and purchasing a used Phil & Ted w/ double kit.  Just wondering if there is any thing not great about these strollers as most seem to rave about them?  DD will be a few weeks shy of 2 when #1 comes along.

Thanks,

Amy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Phil and Ted w/ Double kit - anything negative?

• You can get saddle bags for them so I am not sure how much the storage thing would be an issue.  I am wondering how well my toddler would put up with beign in the back seat not being able to have the full front view.  I keep going back and forth between getting a P&T and just getting a glider board for the city mini.  I can't get either locally but I'll be away this weekend when I can purchase them so I am trying to decide.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have the P&T promenade, which allows for the toddler to sit in the front seat. LO2 is not here for a few more weeks, but so far I like it. There isn't a lot of space, and I'm not sure how the saddle bags work since I don't have them. I'm glad to hear about them, though. When looking for a stroller I needed something small enough to fit my elevator, and this was one of 2 that I found that I like. It just barely fits, but I really do like it.

The promenade is P&T's newest design, though, so it may not be available used yet. 

• Loading the player...
  • My sister has P&T and loves it. she does complain about storage and the older one sitting in the back can't see anything and hits his brother's seat. 

The saddle bags are great. I got some for our city select for our Disney vacation to hold extra clothing and other light items. They attach by Velcro so can be used with any stroller.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My SIL has it and says that neither of her kids want to sit in the back seat because they can't see.  She is actually putting it on Craig's list and getting another stroller because she can't use it as a double.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"