January 2011 Moms

Re: TTT

• Options

1. Baby is saying lots of new words this week.

2. I'm only working 2 days instead of 3, woohoo!

3. Getting together w/ Cooper and Rosie on Thursday! Woohoo!

4. Totally swimming when I get home from work tonight. Supposed to be 90! I hope all this swimming helps me get more weight off.

5. Had McDonalds breakfast today. Bahahha

6.  Its going to be a good day at work. Its going to be a good day at work. Its going to be a good day at work.

7. I had an amazing fathers day, it was one of the best days in ages.

8.  I hate people who, when you talk to them, they never acknowledge what you say. Its all about them. So annoying.

9.  I'm so full.

10.  I hope this work day goes quick!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1.  It's going to be freaking hot today.

2.  I need to go swimming in Marsam's pool.

3.  I got so much stuff from Bath and Body Works semi-annual sale (I went twice)...anyone need anything?  lol

4.  I really need to get my ass in shape.

5.  Thank god for central air!

6.  We had such a great weekend, my parent's are truly the best.

7.  I get a full body massage tonight because H lost a bet :)

8.  I hope it doesn't rain Thursday.

9.  I'm already thinking about lunch....ugh.

10.  Have a good day!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I already did this damn thing once. I got to number 9, got distracted, and when I came back the text box was empty.

1. Today is my first day home alone with the girls

2. I am addicted to Tiny Tower (cell phone app), I can't stop until I get all the businesses

3. I only like crunchy (un-ripe) nectarines and they're hard to find now that the season is in full swing

4. DH doesn't deploy for a while, but it feels like it's soon with all the training he's doing. The rest of the year is going to fly by.

5. I keep torturing myself by looking at rental listings that will be gone long before our lease is up

6. I need to get my butt in gear and start saving up deposit money for the next place

7. When we get our deposit back from this house it will ge straight to renewing our car tags - why are they so damn expensive here?!

8. DH's work is having a GTG at the beach this weekend and I can't decide if I want to go

9. Why do people insist on gifting toys that have 54847218 pieces to them?

10. I couponed last week for the first time in a long time and it felt awesome. I can't wait to live closer to the good grocery store again.

• Options

1. Love that I'm making SAHM friends to hangout with.

2. Thursday I'm having lunch with old co-workers.

3. Tomorrow I get to see my BFF's new baby girl!! :)

4.  Having a jewelry party on Saturday, I don't like jewelry that much but wanted to have party with friends.

5.  Annoyed that 75% of the people I invited to my party didn't respond AT ALL.  I always go to their stuff but they can't even RSVP that they are coming or not...whatever!

6.  I bought fabric today to make 2 maxi skirts & a cover-up.  So excited to get started on them!

7.  My belly feels huge, most of my shirts are too short & uncomfortable already.

8.  Finally got my living room painted last weekend.

9.  I should be cleaning out the spare bedroom rather than playing on the computer! 

10.  I'm obsessed with Pinterest lately!

• Options

1. My kid has been throwing tantrums like crazy lately. I'm like, I don't know this kid!!

2. I would like to thank Arnold Palmer, not for his golf skills but his ability to mix drinks. I love iced tea and lemonade! 

3. Finally feels like summer.

4. I keep selling old stuff to buy new stuff, so technically I'm being frugal right?!  Wink

5. I need dinner ideas, we are in a rut of same old, same old.

6. I might have caught baby fever from all of you, but I refuse to act on it.

7. I always enter FB contests for things and never win. Well, I finally did win!! Woot!

8. I need to start working out. I'm sick of being a fat and lazy version of myself.

9. I blame it all on the bump and FB. Wink

10.  I love naptime.

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1.  I had to fly to Oklahoma City this morning for work.

2.  They make you wear a hard hat along with all of the safety gear on the shop floor where I spent most of the afternoon.  I hate wearing a hard hat. 

3.  I am sad that I am missing the first two days of Super Double Coupons at Harris Teeter becaue I am in OKC.

4.  We are meeting at 6am in the morning for breakfast.  GAHHH!!

5.  Justin made the House Select travel ice hockey team.  I just have a feeling that all of Justin's games will be weekends when DH is workng so I will have to go by myself.

6.  I hate my haircut.  I need to do something different with my hair.

7.  I am so undisciplined about dieting that I am going to try Body by Vi shakes - one of my friends sells them. 

8.  My feet hurt from wearing my steel toe work shoes all day.

9.  Joshua is really starting to show his personality.  He is so much fun right now.

10.  I am sleepy - I think I will go ahead an go to bed.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    RedZeeRedZee member

1. I think the interview today went well but I'm too tired to write thank you notes right now and the ones I started I think sound awful (and since it's a job that requires writing they should be grammatical and stuff).

2. My neighbor across the hall passed away this week. He was in his 80s or 90s and had cancer. He and his wife are really nice and I'm sad about it and worried about how she's going to handle it.

3. My good friend has an IUD and I think her doctor totally screwed up putting it in and now it's way too far up. In order to take it out they have to put her under anesthesia. I'm going to babysit her kids tomorrow night so she can have it done. I'm worried about her too.

4. For Father's day ILs had a BBQ and they invited the whole family - even though most of us have not been speaking for 3 years. I really did not want to go but now I'm kind of glad that we got through it and that things can be civil.

5. We're almost done with season 2 of Glee on Netflix and I really want to be able to watch season 3 right away and not wait until it's available on Netflix.

6. We got a new a/c window unit today. The expense stinks, but it'll be nice to have one that I don't hate turning on.

7. My friend just got engaged and can't really plan a wedding yet 'cause there's no money for 1 but is making me get pinterest so I can start doing whatever you do on pinterest for her wedding.

8. I love the apps 100 floors and dooors and can't wait for them to add more levels.

9. I'm so excited for swimming and ice cream over the next 2 days.

10. DH's best friend is getting married this weekend. I'm looking forward to the wedding and to dancing with DH.

(What did you win Rouens? Caniac - congrats Justin on making the team!)

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • Options

I bet you nailed that interview. Hope you get the job! Big Smile

I won a pretty wrap conversion baby carrier. Can't wait to get it.

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. It's Wednesday, that's how I roll.

2. I have a sinus infection.

3. JT has a cold.

4. I want us to feel better so we can jump in the pool!

5. My in-laws finally invited us down the shore this weekend. They've rented this house 3 years in a row...it's about time. But I'm so excited to get away!

6. JT had NO bathing suits so I finally picked some up but the rash guard shirts are a size too big because I waited too long to shop.

7. I'm having my first garage sale next weekend and I have no idea how much to charge for stuff. Then I'll be like Rouens and go shopping!

8. JT is having major temper tantrums too and I don't like it one bit.

9. We still don't have a name for baby #2. But we have paint for the nursery!

10. If I pee my pants one more time I'm going to start wearing Depends. 

• Options

1. Like MLD it is Wednesday and I am a slacker

2. We moved last weekend, and I just have a few odd and ends left at old house  - I just want to be done. 

3. We leave for vacation next Wednesday - I am ready

4. I either need to unpack or go buy ds a bunch of new outfits, I can not find half of his summer clothes and bathing suits

5. DH found out today he will be spending 9 weeks in Spain this summer

6. crap - just realized if dh is gone all summer that means I will need to mow the lawn.  

7.  It is 90 here today, I want to be at the beach instead  I am at work

8.  There is literally only water and beer in my fridge - I must go to the grocery store today, I at least need milk for ds.

9.  I have not gotten the kitchen stuff unpacked yet so we have eaten every meal out since Sat - I am ready to eat at home! 

10. Taking ds to the lake on Sat and I am very much looking forward to it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"