VBAC
Options

XP: Hypnobabies question about tracks

I lurk, but rarely post.  I had an emergency c-section with my son due to HELLP syndrome and am hoping for a VBAC with my second (currently 25 wks).  I want to purchase the hypnobabies home study course, but am having a hard time deciding on the two additional tracks.  They are standard if you get cd versions of everything, but if you choose the mp3 version of the bonus tracks, you get quite a selection.  If you used it, can you tell me which tracks you found most helpful.  If you had a vbac, did you get the vbac track and was it helpful? (I plan to repost to the VBAC board as well).

Thanks for your help!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: XP: Hypnobabies question about tracks

• Options
    Im currently in maintenance with Hypnobabies.  It is such a AWESOME, well rounded course.  I love the VBAC scripts that you can purchase in addition to the homestudy course.  They are very good for listening to when I sleep.  I wake up feeling so positive and confinent!  I feel like they have helped me in protecting my bubble of peace when people make comments that aren't what I want to hear.
    AP, BWing, BFing, CDing, VBAC, Crunchy Mama to my handsome little 2 year old and squishy newbie! Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Babywearing Leader to the DuPage Slingers www.DuPageSlingers.Blogspot.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"