Snarky and T-TTC

Monday....

Hope everyone had a good weekend and is ready to start the week again.  

DH and I made a 6.5 hr trip so he could run a half marathon and we stayed with his familiy.  We hadn't seen his cousins since our wedding, so it was nice to get to meet them again but exhausting! 

I think I need vacation from the weekend....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Monday....

• That does sound exhausting! We hung out with my family on Sat and then played at the park yesterday. The weather was perfect Sat - in the 70's. Then it jumped to the 90's yesterday and will be hot this week. Thank God for a/c! Hope everyone has a speedy Monday!
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Good Morning!  It was a pretty good weekend.  Saturday was my crazy sister's bridal shower.  That was fun.  Yesterday the ILs came over.

Gidge, how are you feeling??  You are getting close!  Did you find out what you are having?  :) 

TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We hung out in my IL's pool all weekend. It was so nice and relaxing, and I have a beautiful glowing tan. Its supposed to be HOT here this week!
  • gidgegidge member

yuck to the hot weather everywhere!  It was upper 90's here, too and I am ready for it to cool off just a bit.

Katt - super jealous of your tan.  I got sunburned last month so instead of nice even tan, I have a weird blotchy pattern of pale skin (I thought I did a good job with the sunscreen but must not have used enough to hit everywhere  :P)

Jenny - still feeling pretty good, thankfully! I can't believe how close it's getting - starting to get nervous :)  We're waiting to be surprised, although sometimes I wish we knew but the time is going so fast it hasn't been too bad.   I am just having a hard enough time with decorating decisions and I think this is making it more difficult.  I figure I waited this long what's another 10-11 weeks, right?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"