1st Trimester
Options

Do you show

Hi everyone,

I am thinking that my belly is bigger, or am I just seeing things :)

Thanx

Re: Do you show

• Options
    erbearerbear member
    ummm, how are we supposed to know? But probably not. Most people don't show in the 1st tri.
    "Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies. God damn it, you've got to be kind." - Kurt Vonnegut
  • Options
    I thought I was too but after further reading I think it's mostly just being bloated. Except my boobs, they are def bigger and hurt sooooo bad
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    nope, I actually lost weight.  I really hope I dont show until the 2nd tri!
  • Options
    Depends, I am. Im 5' and started out small but this is pregnancy #7 baby #4- im sure each person is different but body shape size and past pregnancys make a difference :) enjoy it! It wont last forever and you will actually miss it one day :))
  • Options
    For my first pregnancy I didn't 'show' until after 20 weeks.  I'm feeling bloated now, but not 'showing' yet.  How far along are you?  Is this your first?  There's no way to answer your question without context.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BFP #1 ~ 1/26/2010 ~ MMC @ 6w6d discovered @ 11w3d ~ D&C 3/16/10
    BFP #2 ~ 4/22/2010 ~ EDD 12/29/2010 ~ Born 12/19/2010 ~ My Rainbow Baby
    BFP #3 ~ 6/10/2012 ~ EDD 2/20/2013 ~ HB 100bpm @ 9w3d ~ M/C 7/11/2012
    BFP #4 ~ 3/16/2013 ~ EDD 11/20/2013 ~ Born 11/17/2013 ~ Rainbow Baby #2
  • Options
    It's probably just 1st trimester bloat. Little one is tucked so far down throughout 1st tri that it's pretty impossible to have an actual baby bump until 2nd tri.
  • Options

Ok. I tried to do the tracker, but it did not work. I am 7 weeks. 

I guess it is just bloating :) 

• Options

first baby = probably just bloat, if you've been pregnant before you sometimes show earlier because you're already stretched out. For me, I've felt like I've looked semi pregnant since pregnant with DS, so who knows what is going on down there, lol.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I know a lot of ladies are talking about their little bumps and bloats, but I have absolutely no bump. Nearly 12 weeks and no bump.
    Lilypie - (KUub)  Lilypie - (x7FR)

Daisypath - (cVUA)   Daisypath - (CnD8)

• Options
    Kie310Kie310 member
    At a little over 11 weeks I'm not showing anything but bloat. And this is my 2nd pregnancy. I'm not expecting to show baby belly for at least another 3-4 weeks. At least.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

A lot of people get a little bloated and look a little pregnant during the 1st trimester, it's lovely ;)

20&l=as2&o=1&a=B0051VVOB2" border="0" />

• Options
    depends on how far along you are?
  • Options
    I know they say most people do not show in the first trimester and that it's all bloat - and it very well may be.  But there's a clear distinction in how far my stomach is sticking out now compared to before I was pregnant.  Maybe it's bloat, but it's definitely there.  I know my uterus is not big enough to be "showing" but there's a bulge for sure.  This is also #2 for me though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    sesigssesigs member
    I am the proud owner of a bloat baby. Your belly probably is bigger but it isn't because of baby! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"