Georgia Babies
Options

Maternity Consignment

Hey ladies, 

Where is the best maternity consignment store? TIA! 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Maternity Consignment

• Options
    What part of Atlanta are you looking for?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    stewzstewz member
    I live in the Little 5 points area. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Sweet Repeats in Buckhead is probably your best bet.   Also, If you are willing to wait until August there is a Rhea Lana Consignment sale August 5-9th and I understand they have maternity consignment items. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageyellowtulips80:

Sweet Repeats in Buckhead is probably your best bet.   Also, If you are willing to wait until August there is a Rhea Lana Consignment sale August 5-9th and I understand they have maternity consignment items. 

This is what I was going to say. If you can wait until august the Rhea Lana consignment back in the spring had a lot of good stuff. I brought several summer shirts and shorts for good prices.

BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    lrn327lrn327 member
    I second Sweet Repeats.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Congratulations on #2 Stewz!!!  How fun!  I have a bunch of maternity shorts that I just found in a bin if you're interested.  Just shoot me an email.

• Options
    I usually go to Sweet Repeats but there is also another consignment store in the Toco Hills Shopping Center (by the Kroger and Gymboree) called ConsignKidz. They  have a more limited selection, but better prices. And their sidewalk sales at the end of a season are awesome. ($1 a piece)
    Our Photo Site
    James - July 4, 2010
    Sam - June 21, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"