Late Term and Child Loss
Options

haven't posted much **pg mentioned - siggy warning**

Hi ladies.

I haven't posted much, not because i don't care about your topics and not because I don't want to post - but because I changed my siggy!  We found out on Monday that we are expecting our Rainbow baby (crossing fingers).  As best as I can figure I'm due around February 20th.

We're so scared! I'm a nervous wreck and just hoping and praying that everything goes smoothly this time around... 

Just wanted you guys to know that I have been lurking and sending t&ps when needed... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: haven't posted much **pg mentioned - siggy warning**

• Options
    Yay! Congrats! I'm so excited for you! FX you have a H&H pregnancy. Please don't stop posting here. You belong here. Posting siggy warnings is a good idea, but you don't need to feel like you can't still get/give support here. :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    pb127pb127 member

Congrats!! Happy and healthy 9 months!!!!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong~ I think when we first got started on the board, we agreed/decided that siggy/pg warnings weren't needed, unless you are specifically discussing something about your rainbow or your pregnancy.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay!!! Sending sticky baby dust your way!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Wishing you a happy healthy and uneventful nine months!!!!  Get onto the PgAL train, sister and stick your tushy to a chair!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

imagepottermommy:
    Wishing you a happy healthy and uneventful nine months!!!!  Get onto the PgAL train, sister and stick your tushy to a chair!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!  haha this made me lol.

• Options

Thank you ladies!  This was some helpful information. I just wasn't sure on the "rules" and I didn't want to step on any toes...

• Options

Huge Congrats to you!  I'm so happy for you!  Wishing you a happy, healthy and uneventful 9 months!

This is just my personal opinion but I've found that whenever I hear about a pregnancy of a loss mommy, I'm not upset in the slightest.  Other people who haven't had a loss it really upsets me but loss mommies - it give me hope.

Again, huge congrats to you!

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Options

That is wonderful new, congratulations! 

imagefluttergirlmoonchild79:

This is just my personal opinion but I've found that whenever I hear about a pregnancy of a loss mommy, I'm not upset in the slightest.  Other people who haven't had a loss it really upsets me but loss mommies - it give me hope.

I feel the same way!  Hearing about woman who have had a horrific loss, but are now pregnant again gives me hope too.  I look forward to being where you are someday.

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
  • Options

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months!!!Big Smile

I agree with pp-I am so happy to hear when a loss mama is pregnant again! I actually have a friend IRL that gave birth to her rainbow babies a week after Annabelle was born. Even though her babies are the same age that Annabelle would be, I am so happy for her because she lost her first baby at 28 weeks.

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• Options
    Congrats!!! H and H 9 months!!
    DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Options
    imageBayberry12:

That is wonderful new, congratulations! 

imagefluttergirlmoonchild79:

I feel the same way!  Hearing about woman who have had a horrific loss, but are now pregnant again gives me hope too.  I look forward to being where you are someday.

Defiantly this!! So happy for you and your H. Really hope we can be as blessed as you!! Happy 9 months and congratulations!!

BFP#1 9/7/11 EDD 7/23/11 mc @21 weeks caused severe bladder obstruction on 3/14/12
    BFP #2 9/9/12 EDD 7/19/13 started to mc @ 8w1d on 12/7/12 ended up with d&c 12/18/12, stopped developing @5w5ds

Unexplained IF
    BFP#3 3/3/14 After 1st iui and clomid cycle
    beta 1: 137 beta 2: 268
    Beta 3:1248
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

****Hoping for a rainbow baby!!!****
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    YAY! Congratz!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Most people only dream of angels. I held one in my arms.
    All AL Welcome
  • Options
    Congrats!!! So excited for you.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"