Parenting

Baby related question

Since most if not all of you have had a child what are your thoughts on bottle warmers???  Awesome??  Not worth it???

I did not have one with my first but it seemed to take forever to warm up a bottle of BM....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby related question

• EVA116EVA116 member
    For me, not worth it. It just sat on a shelf.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • EVA116EVA116 member
    But the wipe warmer was awesome. She never cried when I changed her diaper unless I used a cold wipe.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • SGC29SGC29 member

Total crap.

We used our keurig to warm bottles. We'd fill a cup full of the hot water and drop the bottle in for a minute or two to warm it up. Way easier and the bottles were ready much quicker.  

• Not worth it to me. I would just run the frozen bag of BM under really hot water and it was perfect.

With DS1 I would just use warm tap water to mix his formula.

• imageSGC29:

Total crap.

We used our keurig to warm bottles. We'd fill a cup full of the hot water and drop the bottle in for a minute or two to warm it up. Way easier and the bottles were ready much quicker.  

Thanks for the input :) It was one of those things that I thought were dumb with my first but started to second guess myself this time around. 

• Ms5586Ms5586 member
    Not worth it.  My son HATES warm milk.  It has to be room temp to cold.
  • E.B.F.yo.
    But, GOD, I would have killed somebody to have some during pregnancy. Two to be precise.
    When I went outside and got cold, well, we all know what happens to boobs...
    My boobs would hurt so so incredibly bad and brought me to tears more than once.
    I'd have slipped those suckers right over the girls.

I couldn't even go in the freezer section of the grocery store. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My kids have never had a warmed bottle of milk. 95% of the time their formula (I know I know I'm a poisoner) was premixed in a container and severed straight from the fridge.

DD will not drink warm drinks now... I even tried to spoil her with Hot(warm) Chocolate this winter. She accused me of trying to kill her and wouldn't drink it until it was ice cold. 

BFP #1 10/28/09 EDD 06/24/10- Miscarriage 11/2/09
    BFP #2 11/30/09 EDD 08/12/10- Sophia Grace born 8/1/10
    BFP #3 11/16/10 EDD 08/04/11- Samuel Richard born 7/28/11
    BFP #4 01/04/12 EDD 09/19/12- Simon Nathaniel born 9/6/12
    BFP #5 03/27/13 EDD 11/25/13- Savannah Lee born 11/18/13
  • Thanks to everyone :)  I will not be getting one of these
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"