1st Trimester
Options

spoke too soon....

Yup, the  m/s bug hit me this morning.  Any suggestions to help curve this?  Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: spoke too soon....

• Options
    Unisom + B6 helped me with the vomiting, but the nausea is still there all day every day. Sometimes eating a really protein-heavy meal like tuna fish or cottage cheese helps curb the nausea for a bit. Good luck!
  • Options
    b6 & unisom...also try papaya enzyme
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
    1/1 Spotting, 1/3 beta 36,000, 1/5 u/s empty sac measuring 7w (9w5d), 1/6 d&c
    You will always be loved & missed our sweet angel.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Zofran helped me. I would suggest talking to your doctor about it if your m/s gets really bad. Good luck! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    With DS they prescribed me phenergan and with this LO I just callec(bc i haven't seen the doc yet) and she called me in a script for zofran. so far, i've been home free for 5 days :0) lol

If you knew how lonely my life has been And how long I've been so alone And if you knew how I wanted someone to come along And change my life the way you've done

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

pregnancy

Anniversary
  • Options
    The Zofran is good, but it has a tendency to constipate.  I have been only taking it when I REALLY need it and drinking lots of ginger tea.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I am only having slight nausea but I just order a PSI Band: https://www.amazon.com/Psi-Bands-Acupressure-Wrist-Band/dp/B000X9V2H8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1339714112&sr=8-1&keywords=psi+band 

and some Preggie Pops and Ginger candy. 

• Options

I've been taking B6 which seems to help.

Make sure you get enough sleep as I've felt much worse on nights that I went to bed later.

Try to eat something small every few hours.

Chew peppermint gum or suck on peppermint candy after you eat if you're having issues with a bad taste in your mouth. Mine is horrible after I eat or drink anything but water and getting rid of that taste really cuts down on the nausea.

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have taken pretty much almost everything people posted about above.  This pregnancy, I'm finding I do MUCH better if I can force down something with a little protein in the morning, like eggs (which I normally hate) or peanut butter or something like that.  It makes me feel SO much better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I just have nighttime nausea and ginger ale has been doing the trick.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"