Dads & Dads-to-be

Anybody ever replace breastmilk

with formula? You know, like you are not paying attention and dump a whole bag on the floor? You know how crazy your wife would go? Way easier to just whip up a batch of hidden formula and replace it. The other day, I couldn't find any formula, so I had to SUPER water down some pancake mix to make it look like breastmilk and then I quickly froze it. I just hope I remember to get that bag back out of the freezer before she tries to use it.

Re: Anybody ever replace breastmilk

• imagea2pfunk:

with formula? You know, like you are not paying attention and dump a whole bag on the floor? You know how crazy your wife would go? Way easier to just whip up a batch of hidden formula and replace it. The other day, I couldn't find any formula, so I had to SUPER water down some pancake mix to make it look like breastmilk and then I quickly froze it. I just hope I remember to get that bag back out of the freezer before she tries to use it.

Seriously. This is stupid.  

• I am going out on a limb and guessing that you have been called "uptight" in the past.
  • Loading the player...
  • what were you doing where you dumped it on the floor? can you really not pay enough attention to what your doing for your child? does this happen often where you have hidden formula but you cant find any now, makes it sound like you somehow 'lose' breastmilk often. does your wife now you are giving your child formula? are you making it right? are you making just so it looks like breastmilk so your wife doesn't get pissed and you lose a night of sex? why are you posting on the bump. get off and get rid of that pancake crap. 

im really hoping this whole post is a joke but some reason i doubt it.  

• imagea2pfunk:
    I am going out on a limb and guessing that you have been called "uptight" in the past.

nope. 

• Pancake crap? You never eat pancakes?

• im hoping you went and got rid of that crap. 

apparently you don't give a crap about your child's health or this is a joke.

im hoping for that child that this is a joke.  

• To be fair, I am not 100% sure the child is MINE. They haven't mailed the results back yet.

• okay. then go ahead and do whatever you want then. 
  • I am disappointed that you are so quick to write off the value of health and nutrition for a child based solely on their status as a bastard. I would've thought you to be above that.

• imagea2pfunk:

I am disappointe that you are so quick to write off the value of health and nutrition for a child based solely on their status as a bastard. I would've thought you to be above that.

well someone doesn't know me. which i am okay with.  

• You have beaten me with your articulate and cunning skills as a debater. I shall bow to you as the victor. But not for long. For I am going to retreat to my lair of knowldege and regroup. One day I shall conquer you, oh demon of the dads.

Goodnight.

• yay i win!....

is your lair your vagina?!....

*cue middle school oooos* 

• imagea2pfunk:

Sorry to hijack your board- but I would flip my sh!t if I found out you fed my baby formula or faked a bag of BM because you weren't man enough to admit that you made a mistake and accidentally dropped a bag. To me that says their are way bigger trust issues going on than a simple mistake.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like pancakes. 
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • YesYes
    A woman's life is nine parts mess to one part magic, you'll learn that soon enough...and the parts that look like magic turn out to be the messiest of all.
  • Ok, now I'm in the mood for pancakes...
  • Don't waste good pancake mix! Take that out of the freezer and whip up a batch. 
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Just please tell me you put real maple syrup in there, not the fake crap, otherwise that's laaaaaaaame....
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • iWesley needs the iStick removed from his iAss.
    "To me, you are perfect."

• imageScout2005:

Win. 

• LMAO! nice one.

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

"To me, you are perfect."

• imageEmpireMomof3:
    Can I have blueberries in my pancakes?
    No, chocolate chips!

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• I want pancakes now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imageAliciaS1411:
    imagea2pfunk:

Sorry to hijack your board- but I would flip my sh!t if I found out you fed my baby formula or faked a bag of BM because you weren't man enough to admit that you made a mistake and accidentally dropped a bag. To me that says their are way bigger trust issues going on than a simple mistake.  

Tisk, tisk. Someone needs to strap on their heels, because this went WAY over your head. 

• Yum, pancakes.
    m/c 2013
  • Lurking from AUG 2012.

Hehe, 1) I want pancakes now.

2) I'm going to start lurking here.

• NO ONE has brought the pancake uterus yet?!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • You're gonna *** kill your baby with that watered down pancake mix.  This is sick. It would be better for you to simply tell your wife than to fake breastmilk.  You could even say he wasn't hungry and then the milk was too old or something.  Anything but faking it.  This is the worst idea in the whole world.  I'm sure your wife will be really *** pissed after your baby dies because of your dishonesty.  
  • Okay so maybe I messed up by "chewing" this guy out. Im a little new to TB and didn't catch this MUD. Woops. Even if this was my first day on here, I do not think I would take this post serious in any way due to the fact that there are pancakes as replies. And you have been on here since "Thinkerbelle80

Not Ranked
    Joined on 11-30-2010"

• imageThinkerbelle80:
    You're gonna *** kill your baby with that watered down pancake mix.  This is sick. It would be better for you to simply tell your wife than to fake breastmilk.  You could even say he wasn't hungry and then the milk was too old or something.  Anything but faking it.  This is the worst idea in the whole world.  I'm sure your wife will be really *** pissed after your baby dies because of your dishonesty.  

For realsies?  I am guessing you aren't allowed to do a lot of independant thinking, are you?

• imageThinkerbelle80:
    You're gonna *** kill your baby with that watered down pancake mix.  This is sick. It would be better for you to simply tell your wife than to fake breastmilk.  You could even say he wasn't hungry and then the milk was too old or something.  Anything but faking it.  This is the worst idea in the whole world.  I'm sure your wife will be really *** pissed after your baby dies because of your dishonesty.  

Oh honey, bless your heart.  

i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"