March 2012 Moms
Options

Chit chat

I am bored.... What has been the best and worst part of your week so far? What are you looking forward to and what are you dreading for the rest of the week?

Re: Chit chat

• Options

Im with you ... its slow at work today.

Worst Part= Falling in the hole and hitting Claire's head

Best Part= Being married to my best friend for 2years yesterday.  Sept we will be together 7 years

I am looking forward to spending time with my family over the weekend and im dreading working Sat.

photo dff9bed9-7fbe-40aa-8c84-b6edd300a153_zps405bb8c9.jpg
  • Options
    caybehcaybeh member
    The best has been seeing the new developments in my little sweetie. He now likes to stand with support and is so proud when he is doing it. I don't really have a worst part of the week yet. I have a bunch of family and extended family coming next week so I'm excited about that. However, I'm not excited to clean for their arrival! I know you said this week, and this is all happening next week, but I am hoping to do some cleaning this week, if I get the chance! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Best: 3 nights in a row of 5-6 hour sleep stretches from DS. Worst: Split my favorite jeans right down the crack today. Best upcoming: Hanging out with family & I love when DH doesn't have to work. Worst upcoming: Friday being my father's birthday, along with Sunday being Father's Day. He passed 2 years ago.
  • Options
    ds1247ds1247 member
    This week has been pretty slow and Emma has her 2nd daycare cold.... well let me correct that.... me, DH and Emma have our 2nd cold contracted from daycare in 4 weeks. Looking forward to Father's Day, getting my wedding ring back from repair and my 2-year anniversary on the 19th.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

Best = Seeing DD roll over for the first time from tummy to back.  She did it a few times at daycare, but DH and I had yet to see it.  Never thought I could get so excited about something so little!

Worst = Being awakened by police pounding on the entry door to my duplex at 3:00am last night.  They were looking for the guy who rents the other side.  Apparently his 16 year old daughter got caught drinking and wouldn't give the police her dad's phone number.  He wasn't home and we don't have his number.  The cops came back again in the morning, so DH gave them our landlord's number.  I grumbled while I rocked DD back to sleep, but also prayed that 16 years from now the same thing won't happen to us.

Upcoming good = Planning DD's baptism party and spending time as a family for Father's Day.

Upcoming bad = Having to do all the work that will go into DD's baptism party.

Happily married for 4 years. 1 loss @ 6 weeks (April 2011). Baby Girl #1 born 3/5/2012. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Best was celebrating DD's Christening and how everything went so smoothly.  Also getting to go outside more now that the weather has been consistently good.

Worst is that sleep has been kind of rough this week.  She is waking herself up more lately and her grunts are waking us up.  I think it is probably time for her to transition to the crib completely :(

We are also preparing for a babysitter this weekend because we have a wedding to go to and the bottle feeding is not going well.  I started feeding her a bottle per night back in April, but stopped after she took to it so well.  Silly me thought that we would have no problem giving her a bottle in future so why keep up the one bottle per night when BF is so much easier.  Well I was wrong about that and now I am really worried about leaving her on Sat. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm a little bored right now waiting for my little Grant to wake up. Best part of the week: I went to breakfast at my favorite restaurant with my two men this morning (a little sad that it's my favorite part of the week). My hubby works long, odd hours as a PO so family time is usually limited. The worst part is counting down the days until I go back to work on the 25th :( I have a feeling I'm going to want to quit after the first week back!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Best part: Matthew laughed out loud for the first time AND he STTN two nights in a row (7pm-6am)!

Worst part: While DS is starting to sleep through,  DD is having night terrors and terrible two's all at once, so we're really struggling with her right now...

Looking forward to: meeting a couple of friends for lunch on Fri and Father's Day

Dreading: going back to work on the 20th, three days before DD's second birthday! :( At least looking forward to her party will pull me through those first few days.

• Options

Best: DVR DISH receiver came today and I got it installed. Awesome to be able to record shows again and saved $95 by hooking it up myself.

Worst: Dealing with the lactation consultant. DD is tiny like I was as a baby. Perfectly healthy and ahead on most other areas of development. If not ahead, right on track. She just grows slowly like I did (108 lbs when I graduated high school. was never on the growth charts). So sick of dealing with the doctor who just doesn't get that not all babies fit into the same box.

Looking forward to: First of 19 lumberjack competition of the season on Sunday. I miss my "summer family."

Dreading: Having to talk to the l.c. again. lol.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Options

Fun idea! 

Best part so far: DH randomly decided to demolish our fireplace and build a new one yesterday! I just came up the stairs with a crowbar and went at 'er. I've been begging him to do it since we moved it - it was hideous wood panels... so gross. Hooray for handy husbands!

Worst part: Looking at our garden. It needs SO much work, and I dont have the time with LO to do it :( It's gonna suck playing catch up later on.....

For the rest of the week: What I'm looking forward to and what I'm dreading are the same things - we're going to visit my extended family. I'm excited because it'll be the first time any of them get to meet DD, and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. I'm dreading it because we'll be driving for hours and DD hates her car seat (nooooo!), and I'm really nervous about getting her the naps she needs with all the stops we have schedules (grandpa in nursing home, aunt's house for dinner, other aunt's house, both grandparents', etc) Gah! Fingers crossed that it's not a disaster............! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

Best:  Getting Chloe to laugh and watching her grab her feet for the first time.

Worst:  Running 2 miles in the 85 degree heat.  Oh if there were only more hours in the day. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Best is my lg still sttn

Dreading our first flight tomorrow especially since Lo doesn't like to be held much she is little miss independent

Kingsley Kennedy Wolff born March 16, 2012!!!
  • Options

Best is Eric, Dom and I are at the W Hotel in Austin and I get to go shopping each day while DH is conferencing (Is that even a word?) it up.  Worst is my sister lives not too far from here and we haven't seen her yet because she wasn't feeling well the past couple days.

I'm looking forward to seeing her tomorrow!  Dreading going back to Houston because DH and I have an appointment with our nutrionist and eating out for the past week isn't going to be pretty.

Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

Best Part of the week- Still Laughing at DS showing a temper Tuesday morning when he was sleepy and didnt latch fast enough and TOTALLy had a tantrum! LOL it was so funny and cute to watch him actually get bitter.

Worst- amazed that DH didnt give DS a bath after he pee'd on himself during a diaper change. LOL

Dreading- trying to schedule a babysitter for DS saturday for my hair appt. Because i really want to take him with....

Looking forward- to getting my hair done and pedicure!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • Options

Best:  A is back to STTN!

Worst:  We had some meltdowns last night and this morning... To the point where I'm having ice cream for lunch...  I'm totally going to be paying for it later, too, but I don't care right now...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Best: seeing my nieces be sweet to DS.

Worst: just the continuing sleep deprivation.

Looking forward to: spending family time together on Father's Day.  

Dreading: I didn't plan much for Father's Day and I'm afraid DH will be disappointed.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"