October 2012 Moms
Options

Father's day gift ideas from unborn baby?!?!?

Just wanting to know some ideas of what you ladies are giving your DH for Fathers day from unborn baby! For Mother's day Dh got me a card and flowers some other little things from baby so I feel I should get him something!!

Re: Father's day gift ideas from unborn baby?!?!?

• Options
    I got my husband a onesie that says I love daddy on it. It was my first baby purchase :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My SS and I got him cologne. I have been too busy at work these days to get creative or sentimental. Lol. We are getting our dads a framed picture of our family and an ultrasound picture in the card. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My husband carries around our LO's ultrasound picture so I bought a frame at Motherhood Maternity that you put the picture in and it has different sayings you can put under the picture.  My favorite one was "Love at First Sight".  I figured we could hang it up in her nursery later on.  It was only about $15 bucks so I'll probably supplement it with an Amazon Kindle gift card Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I got my Husband a children's book called My Daddy and Me, that he will be able to read to our son as he grows up, plus a cookbook that he wanted as an added bonus.
    oran_jpg2 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagehawkeyegirl114:
    I got my husband a onesie that says I love daddy on it. It was my first baby purchase :)
    I got something similar for DH when I was pregnant with DS.
    Aaden18mos Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Addie NewbornBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

For Mother's Day when I was pregnant with DD, DH did something incredibly thoughtful.  He bought the big bag from Vera Bradley to pack as hospital bag.  He also bought me the matching brag book.  4 years later it hasn't slipped my mind how thoughtful this was.

For his first Father's Day, why don't you put together a Daddy Hospital Bag.  Maybe new pajamas, shaving supplies, deordorant, a roll of quarter, snacks... things that will help him stay at the hospital.  Perhaps you can include in there a daddy's brag book as well.

• Options
    I got a World Greatest Dad mug and a bottle of booze :) 
  • Options
    imageorgnlmama:

For Mother's Day when I was pregnant with DD, DH did something incredibly thoughtful.  He bought the big bag from Vera Bradley to pack as hospital bag.  He also bought me the matching brag book.  4 years later it hasn't slipped my mind how thoughtful this was.

For his first Father's Day, why don't you put together a Daddy Hospital Bag.  Maybe new pajamas, shaving supplies, deordorant, a roll of quarter, snacks... things that will help him stay at the hospital.  Perhaps you can include in there a daddy's brag book as well.

I absolutely LOVE this Idea!! Yes

Mrs. Moore 09 IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

This is pretty specific to my husband, but I thought I would share anyway.  I got him this t-shirt:  https://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/unisex/generic/6c49/?pfm=giftcenter_fathersday2012_7_6c49

It says "Dad" in binary.  My husband is a computer programmer, so I figured he would appreciate having a binary shirt that says "Dad." 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Started TTC "2.0": 6/13, First round of Clomid: 3/14, BFP: 4/14, EDD: 12/23/14, C-Section: 12/18/14
    Nathan and Nicholas are going to have so much fun together!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imageKristenmead:
    I got my Husband a children's book called My Daddy and Me, that he will be able to read to our son as he grows up, plus a cookbook that he wanted as an added bonus.

I did this too!! I'm also planning on writing in a message that says: Daddy, I can't wait for you to read this to me. Love Baby Bean (which is our NN for our LO right now)

• Options
    morkmork member

I've always called DH "bear," and I found a Papa Bear t-shirt and a matching Baby Bear onsie.  He also gets a present from the dogs every year, and I'm still working on that one.

He got me BellyBuds for mother's day, and they rock! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
    My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 
  • Options

I have a Cafe Press store with really bad MS Paint illustrations of our cats that I did a few years ago.  People have requested t-shirts with those drawings, so I used to use it for that.  I decided to see if my store was still "open," and it was, so I ordered an infant onesie with my husband's favorite illustration of our cat on it.  

I know, bizarre.  But I think he will find it endlessly entertaining. 

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"