Dads & Dads-to-be

My son listens to Linkin Park...

One morning while i was watching my son (who was 2 weeks old at the time), one of Linkin Park's new songs started playing, and he stopped crying. Since then, music is the main thing that stops his fussiness. Future rockstar, perhaps??

Re: My son listens to Linkin Park...

• He will definitely be a rockstar!

My wife sings Disney songs to our son (who is in her belly) in hopes that we will want to go to Disneyland all the time...I think she is looking to secure her own way into Disneyland after our kid is born. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dude, embrace this!  Hopefully you can keep him into music that you enjoy.  I like Dave Matthews and no matter how much I try to get The Shamrock (3 years old) to enjoy music I like, every time we get in the car he demands that I turn on "kid music". This means I listen to some super annoying CD full of children's songs on repeat.  Maddening.

• Loading the player...
  • I am not really into music all that much but my wife listens to it ALL THE TIME. I am sure our kid will be born knowing the all the words to a number of songs :S
  • imagea2pfunk:

Dude, embrace this!  Hopefully you can keep him into music that you enjoy.  I like Dave Matthews and no matter how much I try to get The Shamrock (3 years old) to enjoy music I like, every time we get in the car he demands that I turn on "kid music". This means I listen to some super annoying CD full of children's songs on repeat.  Maddening.

Yeah man, not looking foward to that. Hopefully I got him started early enough to be a little rocker

• imagesdjack:

One morning while i was watching my son (who was 2 weeks old at the time), one of Linkin Park's new songs started playing, and he stopped crying. Since then, music is the main thing that stops his fussiness. Future rockstar, perhaps??

That is awesome. Introducing him to any other music or sticking with Linkin Park right now?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"