Dads & Dads-to-be

new kid on the block

Hey, fellas. I'm new here. My wife's a regular poster on the toddler boards. She always tells me about the crazy antics over there. Anywho... looking forward to making some new e-buddies.

Re: new kid on the block

• Oh, and lol that my avatar is a pregnant chick. I sure hope I'm not knocked up, or I'll have some splainin to do.
  • Don't worry - pretty sure you're not knocked up lol

Welcome to the board, we're a growing group!

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome!

The Wife is also a regular 'Bumpy" and when she told me that there was a Dads' board, I had to come check it out... Sadly, I became a regular for a while a few years back when The Bump didn't exist and used to just be The Knot.  You want to talk about crazy chicks? Hang out on a wedding site for a while.  Oddly, I managed to make a few friends and got kind of addicted for a while before falling out of touch with the Knot/nest/bump.  The one thing that surprises me since returning is how sloooow the boards move.  It seems like it takes days for people to respond to posts.  Hopefully this Baby Daddy forum grows some legs and gets enough regular posters that it isn't super boring.

• Wow - you did hit the nail on the forehead - there are some crazy chicks on these boards. My wife and I still watch some of the wedding shows, Say Yes to the Dress, Bridezillas, etc. and it's absolutely hilarious to see them all and it's actually quite amusing!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imagea2pfunk:

Welcome!

The Wife is also a regular 'Bumpy" and when she told me that there was a Dads' board, I had to come check it out... Sadly, I became a regular for a while a few years back when The Bump didn't exist and used to just be The Knot.  You want to talk about crazy chicks? Hang out on a wedding site for a while.  Oddly, I managed to make a few friends and got kind of addicted for a while before falling out of touch with the Knot/nest/bump.  The one thing that surprises me since returning is how sloooow the boards move.  It seems like it takes days for people to respond to posts.  Hopefully this Baby Daddy forum grows some legs and gets enough regular posters that it isn't super boring.

Dirty lurker, but I remember you! I used to be MrsVioletBlue back in the day.
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• Im kind of curious how many dads on here heard about this from their wife that is on here vrs. dads that just stumbled on like the moms. 
  • Great to see you again!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"