1st Trimester
Options

Showing?

So, I'm ONLY 7 weeks and my bump is pretty round. At first, I figured it was probably bloat, but it's so concentrated in the front of my belly-- and firm!

I'm assuming it's because DD is 4 months old, and my uterus probably didn't have time to snap completely back into shape... I had to break out the maternity pants this morning! Lol

Anyone else slightly showing?

Re: Showing?

• Options
    I'm definitely not and I would be much further along if I was. I probably will start showing before 2nd tri though since this is my 2nd. I look forward to it! Right now I think I'm just retaining water.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I am about to hit 11 weeks, and I feel like it is getting hard to keep it a secret. I had some fat on my stomach before I got pregnant, so now that being pushed out at all is making me look huge.

I am just dressing baggy.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This would be me!  At the end of January, I had a stillbirth at 36 weeks (so almost full term).  We decided to start trying again as soon as we got the go.  Now at almost 10 weeks, I have a firm bump.  I think it is due to the quick turn around and my fibroids.  Don't worry, I had to bust out the maternity pants too.
    *~September 15, 2007, Melissa & Tim~*
      Hailey Joy born sleeping at 36w 2d. You are our guardian angel. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

imageLiLsWeEtPeA0826:
    This would be me!  At the end of January, I had a stillbirth at 36 weeks (so almost full term).  We decided to start trying again as soon as we got the go.  Now at almost 10 weeks, I have a firm bump.  I think it is due to the quick turn around and my fibroids.  Don't worry, I had to bust out the maternity pants too.

I'm truly sorry for you loss.

Congrats on the pregnancy! And it's good to know I'm not alone!

• Options

I'm only a few weeks along and am not showing...except for when I eat! When I eat a meal, I bloat out so much it looks like I'm a few months along!

Thank heaven for flowy sun dresses!

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Options
    sesigssesigs member
    imageDrea926:

I'm only a few weeks along and am not showing...except for when I eat! When I eat a meal, I bloat out so much it looks like I'm a few months along!

I am with you ... Right now I just have a food/bloat baby. My mother rubbed my tummy the other day and was talking to the baby and I just looked at her and said "You know you're just rubbing my belly fat that's always been there right?" Then I slapped her hand away hahaha.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageDrea926:

Same here!!! 9 weeks and I experience the same thing after eating. 

• Options

I'm definitely not and I would be much further along if I was. I probably will start showing before 2nd tri though since this is my 2nd. I look forward to it! Right now I think I'm just retaining water.

• Options
    I've always had some stomach fat lol. I don't think I'm showing at all, but the other day I wore a tank top around the house -- and my SO and his mom kept looking at me saying I'm showing already! Maybe I just don't see it?? o.O
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had some belly fat before I got pregnant, and bloat has just made that worse. :P However, I have recently lost some of the bloat, and have noticed a firm bump forming (still very low). I love it. :)
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I am a little over 12 weeks and although I don't think I am actually showing because its not the hard baby belly, more like a little potbelly that gets bigger as the day goes on. I was 5'4 111 when i got pregnant and I have already gained 6 pounds and look very bloated. As a result more than a few people have told me they can see that I am showing. I tell them no I am just getting fat and bloated lol. Ill be happy to start seeing the real baby belly:)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imagesesigs:
    imageDrea926:

I am with you ... Right now I just have a food/bloat baby. My mother rubbed my tummy the other day and was talking to the baby and I just looked at her and said "You know you're just rubbing my belly fat that's always been there right?" Then I slapped her hand away hahaha.  

Funny, my mom does the same thing.  I keep telling her its bloat and my fat, but not "its hard" she says.  She even has our famiy friend saying the same thing.  I think they are just excited about seeing my bump since this is the first.

Since my stomach sticks out a bit, i just wear dresses all the time.  this way my pants are not pushing on my stomach.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"