1st Trimester
Options

INSOMNIA!!!

Anyone else? its like, some nights i sleep like a rock, and others i lay awake for hours...finally fall asleep and wake up and do it all over again 2-3x a night (and im not napping during the day, and im exhausted every night). So frustrating!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: INSOMNIA!!!

• Options
    I've always had trouble sleeping, wayyyyyy before I was pregnant.  I take Calms Forte, it's a natural sleep aid that's safe to take during pregnancy, BUT talk to your doctor first. 
  • Options
    Yep...for sure.  It's amazing how I can be so tired all day long and as soon as it's time for bed I'm wide awake.  Last night I was awake for a good hour and a half at around 4...just laying there.  I remember this happening in previous pregnancies too...as for now its the only symptom I have.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not yet, and I definitely don't look forward to it!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I remember it well with DS now I'm developing it again. I laid in bed last night from 11:30-3:00 tossing and turning :0( I was so irritated! At least with DS it didn't last the whole pregnancy so there is hope!!!

If you knew how lonely my life has been And how long I've been so alone And if you knew how I wanted someone to come along And change my life the way you've done

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

pregnancy

Anniversary
  • Options
    The first few weeks I slept sooo good but the past few days all I do is lay in the bed and stare into space lol. Before I go to bed I feel as if I could pass out sitting up with my eyes open but as soon as I hit the bed...nothing! Definitely irritating!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"