Dads & Dads-to-be

New to Board

I'm Anthony and i'm new to this board. My wife was very into theknot.com and now is into this one. I always read it but now that there is a "dads" board I joined myself. We're not pregnant but we are trying so I guess you could say that i'm getting a head start on everything. Now no matter what store we go into though I am always looking at the baby things. I hope to learn alot from everyone on this board!
BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: New to Board

• Welcome! I recommend lurking on all the boards to increase your yuck tolerance lol.

Also avoid your wifes main board. I have a deal with my wife. She stays off my board and I stay off hers. 

• imageDad hopeful:

Welcome! I recommend lurking on all the boards to increase your yuck tolerance lol.

Also avoid your wifes main board. I have a deal with my wife. She stays off my board and I stay off hers. 

You can't possibly believe she doesn't lurk super hard on the daddy board, can you?  My wife is probably on this board more than I am. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi, Anthony. I'm new here too. For posting anyway. I've lurked on my wife's boards for a while. I hope that doesn't make me sound like a stalker. There is definitely a lot of insight to be gained from lurking though.
  • Welcome aboard.

Now that you have lurked for a while, you should be able to take on my challenge... and that is to find something EVEN DUMBER to argue about that anything in the chick boards.

• imageDad hopeful:

Welcome! I recommend lurking on all the boards to increase your yuck tolerance lol.

B/c we all know the interwebs are private. I have to agree with PP your wife is lurking here.  

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"