June 2011 Moms
Options

Pregnant momma roll call!

how are we, ladies?

25 weeks here! so exciting! starting to feel tired again, still getting leg cramps :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pregnant momma roll call!

• Options
    No complaints here!!!! I'm now 22w 1d. I am so not looking forward to my next doctor appointment - glucose test time yuck!!!! I have nothing to report other then the fact that I am huge lol. Hope you ladies are doing well.

• Options

19 weeks and not much going on. DH felt movement for the first time this past week, so that was exciting. Heartburn has also started and I'm thinking it's time to ask for a prescription at my next appointment. Next appointment is next Tuesday, and it's my anatomy scan!! Hoping this week flies by!

Hope everyone else has a great week!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Here's the Pregnant Mommy EDD List.  There are 36 of us total!

July 2012
    Stick Around - team blue

August 2012
    Sa2827 - team blue
    ck2025 - team pink
    stuck322 - team pink
    mrs mosby - team pink

September 2012
    pammeelala - team pink
    alipie02
    SarahP15
    kari11w - team blue
    DramaMama06 - team pink
    ragazza988 - team pink
    drose8721 - team pink
    scarlette+noir
    lauracoro - team blue
    actresscye - team blue

October 2012
    mamarazzi528 - team green
    baseballcr8zd - team blue
    mrsfillier

November 2012
    milesc
    LollyBug18
    Spartanmama722
    BrittKat26 - team pink
    LaRue86 - team green
    mamajanna28
    klingb52
    cassoppea

December 2012
    Julie22b
    sflash44
    LaceFace14
    Diver0214
    magnoliablossom00

January 2013
    ShandaB
    wootownlady
    Magenta728
    courtneybrooke921

February 2013
    izzyjenni

• Options
    Not much to report here. I'm 15 weeks and feeling pretty good but still tired. I have my 16 week appointment next week so hopefully more to report after that.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm 24 weeks today.  I had a level 2 u/s this morning to check on the cysts that were seen on the brain a few weeks ago.  They are still there, but the doctor says not to worry at all -- they see them all the time and they will disappear soon.  He said they aren't actually ON the brain just in that area, so they are not affecting baby's development at all.  Baby is measuring correctly for everything (yay!).  He had me schedule another level 2 u/s 6 weeks from now to check on them again.

The plus side to all this: we got a nice long u/s and it included 3D!  We never saw Claire in 3D last time around.  We got a really cute face & hands shot.  :)

Other than that...  I have my regular 24-week OB appt. this Wednesday.  Nothing special.  I'm guessing I'll be doing the glucose test at my 28 week appt.
  • Options
    I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and grumpy. Wishing I could control baby brain a little bit better. Not much more than that ... hoping all goes well at my 12 week appt at the end of the month.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

mamarazzi, glad to here the u/s went well. Hopefully those cysts will be all gone next time!

I'm doing well here at just past 18 weeks though I've had a bit of a cold that has just wiped me out completely. Just going up the first half of our stairs winds me! That's annoying. Had my regular appt. on Friday, baby's HB was 142 and scheduled my a/s for next Friday. DH actually said he kind of doesn't want to find out the sex this time and I've always thought it'd be fun not to one time but I'm not sure if this will be that time. We'll probably decide last minutes like most of our other big decisions. Smile 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    DD born 5/15/11
    DS born 11/12/12
  • Options
    I have my dating u/s tomorrow! I can't wait to find out my real due date 
    Lilypie - (eo79)
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

28 weeks here and on our "babymoon". My parents offered To take E for a few days so we figured we should take them up on it since it will most likely be our last vacation for awhile.

Feeling pretty good. I've had a lot of pressure the past few days but I'm hoping that it's just from all the walking. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

12 weeks tomorrow. M/s is starting to go away. I am getting more excited (unplanned), and I'm glad LO won't be alone anymore (no cousins, no friends with kids).

Going to doc again soon. Excited to find out our baby;s gender in just a few weeks! (We are going early at 16 weeks).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    milescmilesc member

19 weeks 3 days here.

Had a DR appt today with the new DR in the practice. She was very nice and sweet, but she made me giggle. She reminded me of on of my friends moms- overly sweet, long jean skirt, matching jean vest, hair pulled back in a bun... She was awesome though. Measured me and said I'm right on track. Gained 7lbs in the past 4weeks- HOLY CRAP. lol.

A/s scan June 27th 

Those who don't believe in love at first sight, have never given birth
    Big sister meeting little brother for the first time-
    <a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k409/YellowMiles/?action=view
  • Options
    imagemilesc:

19 weeks 3 days here.

Had a DR appt today with the new DR in the practice. She was very nice and sweet, but she made me giggle. She reminded me of on of my friends moms- overly sweet, long jean skirt, matching jean vest, hair pulled back in a bun... She was awesome though. Measured me and said I'm right on track. Gained 7lbs in the past 4weeks- HOLY CRAP. lol.

A/s scan June 27th 

Guess you're eating enough Wink 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    DD born 5/15/11
    DS born 11/12/12
  • Options

I'm 27 weeks and feel bloated. The hot weather is a little like torture. Thank goodness I have air conditioning.

To DramaMama06: Have you tried Magnesium/Calcium supplements (in addition to your pre-natals)? I guess it's the magnesium that is important for leg cramps. My MW had me take them my first pregnancy and my leg cramps went away right away. I have been taking them this pregnancy too and haven't had an issue.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"