Dads & Dads-to-be

Infant Carrier

Hey Dads, Our LO is about 3 mths and I was going to get hubby a carrier from LO for Father's Day. Do yall have any recommendations? He plays golf, disc golf, and we hike so wants something for his back. Not too crazy expensive so we can see if he likes it. Thanks guys!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Infant Carrier

• A friend just bought her hubby this ergo carrier for fathers day.. I'm looking to get it too..! 
  • My wife uses the moby but I use the Infantio Flip: https://www.target.com/p/infantino-flip-front-or-rear-facing-baby-carrier/-/A-12877112

It's cheaper than a lot of others we've seen, but it works great, is comfortable and my daughter and I both like it 

• Loading the player...
  • imageiWesleyd08:

My wife uses the moby but I use the Infantio Flip: https://www.target.com/p/infantino-flip-front-or-rear-facing-baby-carrier/-/A-12877112

It's cheaper than a lot of others we've seen, but it works great, is comfortable and my daughter and I both like it 

I like this one too, Thanks for the feedback. Looking to spend under $50.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I used the Baby Bjorn for The Shamrock when he was little.  Unfortunately, I have been unable to find it since Lamppost came along.  The Wife has an Ergo and loves it. She has a Mobi and does not so much like it.

If I recall correctly, the Baby Bjorn was pretty simple to load and used. Be careful when shopping. Some of them are pretty complicated and involved.  I am n ot gonna lie. Lamppost may or may not have been dropped on the ground when I was attempting to load her into the Ergo.  The ergo also involves some gymnastics to clip and adjust the straps behind your neck.  Some of them also make you appear as though you are selling homemade granola at a hemp rally.

Even if the things DO make you look goofy, they are a cool way for the hubs to enjoy some time with Baby.  I remember with The Shamrock, I would work nights and be home with him in the daytime.  Loading him into the carrier and taking the dogs for a walk was a nice way to spend some time with him, get me out of the house, and make me feel like I was DOING SOMETHING with him.

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"