TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Little update on me...

So I had my unmedicated IUI #2 this cycle.  I did start taking crinone the day after IUI.  I stopped it a couple days later when I started to bleed heavily from my rectum.  I was told it is not a side affect but we were worried and stopped it anyway.  I have noticed blood after a bm since I was a little girl and never told anyone.  When I saw so much and it wasn't stopping we had to call the doctor. I started spotting a couple days ago and AF showed today..IUI #2 fail.  The fertility nurse said I would need to be checked before continuing fertility treatments and starting clomid this cycle.  I called my pcp (who is a guy my age and I'd actually never met)  They told me to come in right away.  I was so nervous..I didn't want to stop treatments and I also googled "blood from rectum".... Bad Idea!!!   Of course I had to get on a scale when I got there Confused..Bonus...I lost 20lbs!  It was so awkward and embarrassing to be checked.  Mikey was there with me and my Mom rushed there from work (everyone thought the worst) I was like Yay!!  its a party!  Party!!! The doc told me to take off my undies and bend over.. Hmm YES!!  That is exactly what I want to do right now...with a tampon in!! UGH!  Anyway..it was quick and I guess I have had hemroids since I was kid..and a tear..called a fissure.  Ouch!  I haven't really had any pain though.  He did say the crinone probably just worsened the hemroids 'causing me to bleed more.  It is something I will just live with and I CAN continue with fertility treatment!!  I was so relieved.  Well..that was one thing down.. I still need to go in to the RE tomorrow for and u/s on ovaries and b/w to 'confirm I am not pg because I have an MRI on Monday morning for my shoulder that I have been suffering with for years.  The doctor thinks there is a tear in my shoulder Indifferent (whats up with the tears!?!)  I have just been dealing with it because I didn't want to stop TTC for MRIs and surgery.

So I start clomid on Monday night and then we pray for not too many follicles. If there are too many..my doc will cancel the IUI. 17P injection does not work for multiples and it would be pretty dangerous for me to try and carry more than one.

Ok..that was a lot to take in.  I just felt I needed to let you girls know what was going on.  Thanks for being there for me. If you got this far.. here's one of my very own Bell's Cupcakes!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Little update on me...

• Options
    Glad to hear that you can continue TTC and that your medical issues are nothing to serious. Boo! to AF though. I wish she'd stayed away. 
  • Options
    YesYes for being able to continue fertility treatments.  Sorry for the not so comfortable Dr. visit but glad it wasn't something worse!  Good luck with your next round of clomid!
    TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh man what a crazy week you have had! Sorry about AF and the other bleeding.. Yay for the 20 pounds? GOod luck next cycle and let us all know how you are doing! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ugh! I am so sorry hun that you had to go through all of that, but it's wonderful to find out that it will not affect any further treatments! That's awesome! 

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"