June 2011 Moms
Options

klang621

May I ask what that circular doohickey around your daughter is? It looks like a brilliant invention I need NOW. 

She is adorable BTW. Thanks! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: klang621

• Options

LOL!  its a bath seat.  I got it as a hand me down from a friend.  I have NO idea where she got it.  I looked all over for one.  Its great!

Although, we won't be able to use it much longer...she wants to stand up in the tub now...she can't sit still anymore!  LOL!

• Options
    Sorry to butt in...but, you can get them on Diapers.com, but they are about $30 and are not recommended once LO can stand.  We had one, but DS kept trying to stand in it.  It worked great from the time he was sitting up (with assistance) to the time he started pulling to standing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageklingb52:
    Sorry to butt in...but, you can get them on Diapers.com, but they are about $30 and are not recommended once LO can stand.  We had one, but DS kept trying to stand in it.  It worked great from the time he was sitting up (with assistance) to the time he started pulling to standing.

yeah, I bought a tub mat so she just sits on that now.  I wish she wouldn't stand up in the tub...scares that crap out of me!!

• Options
    imageklang621:

imageklingb52:

yeah, I bought a tub mat so she just sits on that now.  I wish she wouldn't stand up in the tub...scares that crap out of me!!

Awww, bummer. I thought it was a floaty or something, haha. DS likes to lunge forward and back in the bath and I thought maybe this would make it easier.

Thanks for the response! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"